Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Carbon Fiber Suppliers List

72K views 490 replies 98 participants last post by  TheSloMoShow 
#1 · (Edited)
I often get asked where I got this or that carbon part from...so I 'm starting a list of addresses of Carbon Fibre manufacturers, suppliers and Ebay sites.

And I think a rating of 1 to 5 (5 being the most perfect quality) would help. Some of the lower rated companies provide a fine product for less money, and should be considered.

Please add to the list, no matter how small or low volume the company is. Some companies may only make a couple of parts that no other company may make.

www.motoworks.co.jp 5

www.cleverwolfracing.co.jp 5

www.dynomite.co.uk 4-5

www.bst.com 5

www.worldofqbcarbon.co.uk 4-5

www.bestem.com ?

www.geelongcarboncraft.com.au 4

www.powerbronze.co.uk 3-4

www.tekarbon.com 3-4

wwww.dashlite.com 3

See less See more
#455 · (Edited)
Ahh I'm not a fan of them. First I had to return the first set because of my mess up. Took me forever to get a hold of him. He had ZERO contact info and he didn't contact me until I threatened to open a case against him with ebay. Then he responded real fast lol. When I sent the panels to be exchanged he told me he would have them shipped back in a couple of days. Ok np. Then a week goes by and I notice I still haven't gotten a tracking number from him. It took me a ton of times but I actually got through again to him and he told me they were just about to be shipped out... Ok so I get them and I am not impressed.

His tank panels lack the tab on the front tip and he uses this cheap 3m double stick tape instead.. The tabs were mega flimsy and carbon fiber wasn't done well. If you held it up to the light you can literally see holes or spots in it.

Anyway conclusion to the story is I reordered the panels through Tekarbon and I am much happier with them. His has ALL the tabs and no holes when held up to the light. Feels higher quality too and less flimsy. Not to mention he contacted me right away and I was able to contact him easily.

#48 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.