after 4 days fiddling with R1, resetting the TPS damn sensor, having dried battery and other causing headache problems finally I managed to built up a map that works with Lax hybrid reflash based on Elwin hints (big thanks!
) using Autotune AT-200 and zero map in Power Commander. After almost 100km on a roller / 60 miles/ did a dyno run at the end.. First I did the dyno calibration and set up the minimum revs to 3000 rpm & maximum revs to 14 000 rpm and after the run...
Hit 170,1 RWHP and 103,1Nm (76.67 lb/ft)
Below you have my current dyno charts with the newest run compared to previous one (without the AT-200 unit trims, based on zero map only) and I made additional chart for the Flash-Tune'd ECU with 3/4 Akrapovic, K&N airfilter (road), Graves block offs VS my completely stock European 2009 R1 before the tune-up game
As you see the difference is HUGE (proper dyno calibration is a MUST here). I'll smooth it a little bit later, it was hard to hold the throttle all the time at 2%, 5%, 10%, 15% as the numbers flickered +/- 2% (I used a laptop to see how much I twist my hand). Suppose the dips in torque will flatten out similar to my best map trends when I ride more and accept further "city" trims at low throttle openings but for the next dyno runs will have to wait till Spring as snow is coming...
Longest distance between two curves... straight line
EU 09 R1: full Akrapovic Evo2,F-T'd ECU,Bazzaz ZFi-TC+Z-AFM,Marchesinis,Ohlins damper+FPK108+.95 springs,q'Ohlins r.shock,Brembo RCS/w Hel&Braking SK rotors,Graves block offs,Clutch Kit,Fabbri screen,GYTR:sliders,clutch sliders,gel seat+cowl,Gilles VCR+Variobar,Gregg's Flushmount,-1/+1 sprockets,CustomLED mod. 3/4Dyno:170.1 RWHP,77 Tq.