D01 allows to open throttle to 100% not problem, just wist the throttle and you will see it.
15 - 16 in the d01 mode readout on the dash is ok setting for the fully closed throttle position.
Not sure how more clear and simple that all can be:
1. Go to diag mode d01.
2. Check if dash reads 15-16 if not adjust your TPS mechanically.
3. While in d01 go to PCV calibration
4. While in d01 set zero to the current voltage
5. While in d01 twist the throttle to the max, hold it there and set PCV 100% to current voltage.
6. Ignition off to get out of Diag. mode. Ignition on and start the bike.
7. Heat bike up.
8. Check the PCV TPS reading on the PCV fuel table. You should see PCV working in 2% map with table tracer enabled while the bike is idling.
PCV in this case indicates more than 0 because when the bike idling ECU controls the baffles for the idling so it is not zero. Even if you stop the engine it will not put the baffles to zero, expecting the startup. When you apply PCV map via flash tune, the zero tps on PCV is treated as zero tps on fueling map which will be correct only if you follow procedure above.
Above procedure is valid only for PCV map you building for flash tune specifically. If you planning on riding with PCV connected all the time without applying changes to flashtune it would be better to set zero as per PCV manual.
Also remember that you cannot use the map build on standard pcv calibration to flash with flashtune as you get bad results on low TPS (unless flastune corrects current PCV map import logic) Also when you apply Standard PCV maps via flash tune - it will be a problem too.
Again the problems are noticeable only on low trottle openings like 2%, 5%.
I wonder about PCV+AT calibration and do not understand something I would be very grateful for help. For example If we setup in PCV soft. 0.7V as min Voltage(engine idle) and 4.2V for WOT do we need still check d01 ? What for we need calibrate throttle position in do1 mode (diagnostic/TPS)? does it mean that when PCV is wired to ECU it can changes std. TPS reading for ECU throttling position and for this we using calibration mode do1?
I need calification
1. I understand that whatever PCV is connected or not, the throttle position in diag code should be 15 for (ignition on and idling engine) and it is 0% indication of throttle position and 0.7V in PCV soft. .
BUT base on your prev. comments and how I understood it the throttle opening % indication on idling should be visible as 2% in PCV sof. yes?
2. About diagmode. It is not possible to open the throttle on 100% in d01 diag mode because of Throtle by Wirre system and max what we can achieved is 20% code 57 ( i need calcification). It means for me that we can't calibrate throttle position in diag. mode using hand/throttle or I'm wrong.