loud pipes save lives
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys. I've been a member for a while now, but I haven't modded much till now, so I haven't bothered posted anything. I've been reading quite a few threads over the last few weeks, and this one is of particular interest. I just put an MJS Y-Pipe on, and purchased some Two Bros Slipons. I've read as much as I can handle of this thread, but still have a few questions:
1) Can you use Flash-Tune to load the standard maps back on (if i decide to sell the bike)?
2) Does Flash-Tune let you modify each of the three (A, STD & B) YCC-t maps separately?
3) Has anyone's had a successful dyno tune where they haven't blocked off the smog system (temporarily or permanently)? From what I understand it pumps fresh air into the exhaust to cheaply clean up emissions. Therefore it would confuse the dyno tuners sniffer (oxygen sensor).
4) If there's a way to make the traction control default to 'off'?
5) Why people want the immobiliser removed? Flash-Tune appears to remove it, but I'm not sure why this is a good thing.
6) What parameter(s) is the engine braking slider actually changing?
7) Can you remove injector shut-off on decel with Flash-Tune?
8) Is injector phasing the point where the 2nd stage injectors come in?
2012 White R1: -2 Front Sprocket (15 Teeth), Speedo Healer, Fender Delete, Heat Shield Delete, Rear Peg Delete, Chain Guard Delete, Rear Hugger Delete, Rear Brake Reservoir Bracket, MJS Y-Pipe
Planned: Shortened Two Bros Carbon Slipons, Smog Plates, AIS delete, Race Air Filter, Bazzaz Z-Fi, Dyno Tune
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.