Well, I got another goodie in the mail I've wanted to pick up for sometime now and got to installing it.
I initially had some issues with bad connections as the connectors I picked up are known for not fully penetrating the housing on the wire. I was fortunate enough to have a lot of help troubleshooting my issues from Gearheaded, Redgecko, iGoldeneye, and CARBONAR1 during the install, thanks again guys!
My initial want was to incorporate connections of some sort so I could unplug the dash when and where needed. After dealing with the issues, I opted to hardwire it in by soldering the connections to prevent any future issues with faulty connections. I soldered all the main harness connections, and followed that up with some electrical tape to isolate the connections, and then taped the main harness and TL harness together to give it a factory look. I still have the OEM connector available to troubleshoot any future issues that may arise, use it for programming the TL dash, etc...
I also soldered the connections under the tank as they had me stressing last night thinking I killed the dash. I was messing with them, and the dash went dead.... Got scared, but had a lot of help from the guys mentioned above again walking me through what to check and address.
Ran the wiring along the power wire for my HIDs, and made sure to get it all tucked up in there real nice.
Outdoor shots; don't really like the way they came out, but they'll do for now.
I've got some other goodies on order/on the way right now, and will get them installed and updates added once they arrive.
Thanks again for taking the time to check out my build.