Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

2013 Graves Motorsports "LINK" Exhaust System

31K views 201 replies 58 participants last post by  AHB537 
#1 ·
I'm starting to get some more production images and being able to put a little more information out there about the new "LINK" exhaust systems we will be offering at Graves Motorsports soon...

Here's a couple shots of the carbon / carbon setup... Side and back..

LINK = It's about the evolution of the exhaust and the way it's "upgrade able" from just a slip-on > addition of Y pipe > then addition of a header at a later time (yes we will have headers available to upgrade to).

Edit: The side shot shows the silver colored sound reducing inserts... 88db at idle and 99.5 at 5000 rpm > These will be available and sold separately. The second shot from the back is without inserts 91db at idle and 103.5db at 5000 rpm

COMING SOON... Enjoy and thanks for the business.. www.gravesport.com

-Shane

Attachments

See less See more
#152 ·
It's called a "High Resolution" map... It basically takes the standard dynojet PC5 fuel cells and doubles them... You'll see the changes after installing the map and opening the fuel cells.

#154 ·
that sounds really, really good Shane! y'all did a great job on it! congrats!

#156 ·
The DYNO Charts and instructions are up on all the listings... The Cat Back Slip-on and Cat Elim dynos are with the optional sound inserts.

#158 ·
I don't have over lays of the two undertail systems but there are some HUGE holes filled. They definitely look better :)

#166 ·
Shane: more time assembling and shipping and less time on the forums :1pok:

In all seriousness though, these exhausts look insane. Nice to Graves step it up a notch in my opinion and honestly in terms of quality, fitment, attention to detail (strapless canisters), etc I would say these are probably the exhausts to beat at this time for the current R1.

#167 ·
#170 ·
I would like to see a set for the 08.

#183 ·
The Graves carbon heatshield that came with my full Ti system, can be used and is available seperately. The stock heatshield looks horrendous compared to the carbon Graves heat shield. For $150 you can block the heat, while improving looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.