I've fallen and I can't get up
Join Date: Oct 2001
The new look bike
The R1 is out of the workshop.
- new Driven Sprockets and nuts (blue rear)
- new chain (gold)
- new brake lines (Spiegler - transparent blue with gold banjoes)
- new seat cover
- some DIY carbon wrap on frame
- Rear reservoir delete w/ ATE super blue fluid
- Chrome front reservoir cap
- shorty levers
- new brake pads all round
- new plugs, rad flush, air filter, AMzoil syththetic change and engine/carb check
- new exhaust ( Danmoto GP style ) now I have 3 different exhausts for this bike...
- new exhaust hanger
- new bar end
- put on some rim tape and decals
- new front and back Pirelli Diablo Corsas
- new untertail and lights
- new Greggs flushmount signals
- new fairing kit
- new solo seat section
- new graphics for my tank
- no beer left.....
1st pic is before I started goofing around.... I also got to get rid of the M1 sticker on the front - forgot to tell Auctmarts to leave that off when I ordered the fairings.
now its time to fix up the other one...