Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Where Can I Find This?

3K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  DarkHorse 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#6 ·
By judging from the front fork, that is the factory bike 2009-2010. Potentially Ben Spies bike...? Considering it being the factory bike, the control with the gray toggle switch might be a special order for the factory only. I have seen STM supply custom layout controls according to the factories specifications.

#12 · (Edited)
The "standard" STM 5-button Superbike Switch has got two on/off buttons and three "press to make" buttons. Basically, they could be wired whichever way you want, but the common thing in Superbike would be to use the "press to make" buttons to toggle between different traction control settings, different engine maps and possibly different tach / display settings. One of the on/off buttons would for sure be the pit lane speed limiter, like the picture of Hutchies bike.

The first link posted in this thread shows Motodex / STM's option for anybody that wants a custom layout. This might be the way to get the gray switch.

#15 ·
I'm interested as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.