Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Front Spool Size?

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Enrique777 
#1 ·
as for the 6mm rear spool size, is the front the same size?
sorry if its a dumb question, im away for work and im lookin at spools for my bike , front and back, so i want to buy two sets , but i dont know if the front is same size or not, and what is the difference between a spool and a slider?
thanks

#8 ·
thanks for that bro, any brands in particular that make decent stands? a stand is a stand i know, but there s alot of them on ebay and lot of them are from asia and well i cant really tell the build quality on them by the photos they provide, so are theyre any brands that are decent?
thanks

#14 ·
If you can get them, Woodcraft stands are also very good. I have their spool rear stand and neck lift front stand, about $260 for both. Very stable, don't stick out a lot from the front and rear, I've sat on the bike with it on both stands and they're solid (and I'm no lightweight), plus the neck lift style allows you to turn the bars left and right as well as drop the forks for service. Little more for the neck lift up front, but worth it in the long run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.