This just happened

3K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Smokaholik 
#1 ·
:boobies

I love it.. Not a better exhaust out there

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
To me.. That sounds like sh!t.. Sounds like a V twin, like some kind of dirt bike, or Ducati knock off... Doesn't sound like a true rocket :dunno

Maybe I like that the 04-08 sounds more like a formula 1 car or something.

#30 ·
That stinks being they are beautiful bikes that perform well.

There are a few reasons behind dry clutches.

Dry clutches are easier to tune if you are running a slipper clutch. The debris from the clutch is not going into your engine oil. It is more efficient, since there is no parasitic losses caused by the clutch system being in oil, meaning you get less power loss in the drive train.

This is what they say. I would think it was more of a Ducati thing to have that rattling noise to distinguish itself from the other bikes, and keep the Ducati cult happy.
Thanks, excellent explanation.

#31 ·
Mother****er. I want that exhaust so bad, does looks amazing. Glad to hear it sounds as good as it looks, guess ill have to deal with my 2 bros black series until i found one in the classifieds. I do love my 2 Bros though, i think it looks good and sounds great. I dont know why everyone on here hates on it, is it bc its played out or something?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.