Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

White bike thread?

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Papawle 
#1 ·
I know for a fact there was a thread full of white bikes...why can't I find it???

#6 ·
Lol yall are so helpful! As I've always said, white is right! �� I'm trying to get ideas for my new fairings.

Nice One2. Are you stationed in Hawaii?
Yeah man. For the next 3 years. I'd like to stay in NMB but there's not many jobs that way. Charleston is probably the best place to live in SC when it comes to jobs. Maybe Greenville too.

And I'm black and I'm proud. :lol

#9 · (Edited)
I went through Nuke school in Charleston. Well, Goose Creek. Great town. Damn whiteys :surprise:. Im sorta partial to black though. :grin2:

Also been stationed at Pearl Harbor, HI for 2 years but I wont brag about that :wink2:. @One2 its paradise for sure, i really hope to go back sooner rather than later.

#10 · (Edited)
Black Bikes Matter.

You know, I used to absolutely hate pretty much all white-colored vehicles. i still would never buy a white car or truck, but I think the color scheme on the 50'th Anniversary Edition R1 looks pretty slick which is why I bought mine. I've always loved the Yellow R1 paint schemes on R1's and R6's the most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.