2005 Yamaha R1, with clean title. 16300 miles, well set up race/track bike.
Started it’s life as a street bike. Then did a couple of track days, and over the course of a couple years, became a track day only bike, in 2010. It has been raced a couple times as a novice race bike one weekend in 2011 and so far twice this season. Oil and filter changed regularly, every couple of track days. Tires and brakes only have 15 laps on them
Here is a list of mods:
* Graves full titanium exhaust
* Penske triple adjuster rear shock
* Racetech 20 mm kit in front, suspension installed and set up by GMD Computrac Atlanta for 185 lb rider
* Hinson slipper clutch
* Graves velocity stacks
* BMC race air filter
* Dynojet PC3 usb with custom map & Dynojet quick shifter
* Scott’s Steering Damper
* Vortex adjustable rearsets, clipons & gas cap
* Pazzo adjustable levers
* 520 chain and sprockets, down one in front, up 2 in rear with new chain
* Braided front & rear brake lines
* Frame sliders
* Brand new ballistic battery
* 2006 swingarm (20mm longer than the 05)
Race bodywork is in OK condition, painted semi gloss black with Yamaha red and white stripe (spray bombed, looks decent)
Just installed a new chain, and have new rear 47 tooth sprocket as a spare.
Spares: rear wheel, sprockets, levers, wind screen, front rotors, Gilles chain adjusters and GP style lifts (the spool mounts were broken off in a crash) for the stock swing arm.
Bike has been a track/race bike for several years, so it has been down a few times. I do not know the exact crash history, but the frame, swing arm, forks, and wheels are straight. There are dents in both sides of the tank, bike rides great and straight!
PRICE DROP TO Asking $4400 obo
- Lance 717.360.1805 call or text