2006 Yamaha R1. 50th century Edition. Asking $6600, Miles: 20210
Title in Hand.
"Marking half a century of motorcycle making, Yamaha surfaces a special edition of their flagship superbike, the 2006 YZF-R1 50th Anniversary. The limited edition machine boasts the same tech advances the base model shows, including a new cylinder head which adds 3 hp to the max output of the bike, longer swingarm, better compression and revised forks for sharper handling."
liquid-cooled, 20-valve, DOHC, in-line four-cylinder
• HIDs with side matching LEDs (Smallest Ballasts by OPT7)
• Tinted shield
• Frame sliders + spools
• Two Brothers Exhaust system
• Power Commander V
• K & N air filter
• Gutted Catalytic converter
• Integrated led tail light
• New chain and Sprocket (5 up in back) and stock front, have stock sprocket and chain. Best Setup.
• Speedo Healer v4. by HealTech Electoronics
• Michelin Pilot power 3 tires
• Coolent flushed
• Brake system flushed
• mobil 1 synthetic oil changed 6/25/16
• CRG Shorty brake and clutch lever
• Flush mount turn signals
• Tank pad
• Racing seat cowl
• OEM rear seat, tool set, and 2 keys included.
Only Selling to buy BMW. Dont low ball.
Bike was dropped by previous owner on the left side. Mainly picked up scratches etc on nose cowl left side and front. Whole front end was re-assembled by me to insure motorcycle performance. No bents or leaking forks, or worn out brakes etc. Technician Owned. Video link