Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Show us your Chicken Strips

276K views 3K replies 241 participants last post by  Smitty965 
#1 ·
Hey guys, post pix of your chicken strips....:rock

#11 ·
That's insane.:bow:bow Ben, would you like fries with your cremated chicken strips. :hammer::hammer:No point me posting a pic, I just fitted a new pilot pure on the rear last friday. Only done about 90 km (55 miles). Give me a few more days (depending on the weather).

#5 ·
Nah I think he means like this :fact You can see a strip there :yesnod :fact

#7 ·
#13 ·
Hey TC, that was back in '07, before I'd set the suspension up for those wheels.
I had the centres working nicely, then spinning up, then cold tearing at the edges! Bit of a fvckin mess really! :lol

Now MaRce1o's are working nice all over, and just spinning up at full lean...:bow

#17 ·
I was going to mention that your suspension needed some adjusting, but I guess you already took care of that :lol

#15 ·
This forum amazes me with it's topics at times.

#19 ·
Yeah, mine look like yours now, but without the heroic stripes! I only get two trackdays a year. :mad:

#20 ·
it's starting to come down to that for me too brotha, if this economy doesn't turn around I might end up with no trackdays a year :fact

#22 ·
:lol I have a really shitty one about an hour away, then NJMP with 2 tracks about 6hrs away, then Summit and Calabogie (Canada) about 9hrs away

#23 ·
Fvck it...I should move to Victoria................naaah! :lol

#27 ·
And come on...F1?...your fvcking kidding right?...Albert Park is even worse than the Adelaide street circuit! :shake :lol

#32 ·
I wish brotha...maybe someday I'll take a trip to Australia, always wanted to go there :fact

#36 ·
:thumbup :lol we only checked the rear on the stands, never the front :fact