Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

WTB: 09-14 R1 Stock Parts

809 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  frankyd86 
#1 ·
Wrecked my baby :( Trying to get her back right, I've looked it over and made a list of what I need and have found most of it, but having trouble finding some parts.

Especially OEM fairings that I need in yellow and in good condition. I can't find a front fairing, or the rear UNDER fairing, the one your brake light mounts in.

I also need a subframe assembly with whatever all is on it, I can't hardly tell looking at mine because its in so many pieces. I have found a few subframes on ebay, but if someone here has one I would rather support a forum member.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
If you do go OEM try Ronayres, may be able to hook you up with forum discount

#7 ·
I would it just wouldn't look very good with the yellow. If the bike was black it would be different. I thought about buying a cheap front fairing made in China and buying the supposedly color matched paint and painting it myself but not sure how close it would match. Right now that's what it's looking like I will have to do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.