Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: 98-08 R1 PZRacing Gear Indicators - 2014 Special R1-Forum Pricing!

33K views 218 replies 16 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 · (Edited)

SlowBoy's promise to bring you only the best and the highest quality products delivers another great line-up of products for your Yamaha YZF R1!

Introducing the PZRacing Gear Indicators! All MADE in ITALY using only the highest quality components and the latest cutting edge technology.

Never look for the 7th gear, and always know the gear you are in. Make sure you are in the correct gear entering that turn on the race track!

What sets the PZRacing Geartronic Gear Indicators Apart from others?

-Unlike others that are made in China and branded under an Italian brand, all PZRacing Gear Indicators are made in Italy!
-All models use high quality LCD screens rather than LED screens. This makes the readable/legible even under direct sunlight!
-Qucikest gear indication time, only 200ms (milliseconds!)
-All models feature 6 selectable backlight colors, which you can change from the setup menu of the gear indicator.

What are the available models?

- GT300 PZRacing Geartronic: Universal gear indicator
- GT400 PZracing Geartronic2: Universal gear indicator with shift light
- GT310 PZRacing Geartronic ZERO: Plug and Play gear indicator

How long before I receive my PZRacing Gear Indicator once I place an order?

- USA shipping times are 1-3 business days (Ships from NY State)
- Canadian shipping times are 4-5 business days (Ships from Canada)
- Other International locations 6-8 business days (Ships from NY State)

What is the shipping cost to international locations?

- Shipping to USA and Canada is FREE!
- International Shipping to Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, United Kingdom, New Zealand or Spain is only $15 USD.
- International Shipping to other countries is $40 USD.

How do I place an order?

- Simply use the BUY NOW buttons below to place your orders. If you are using a mobile device and getting an error from PayPal when you click the BUY NOW buttons, simply send me a PM and I'll send you the PayPal email address to directly send the payment.

Geartronic ZERO (Fits Yamaha YZF R1 1998-2008 - PLUG AND PLAY) - $136 USD Shipped to USA & Canada

GearTronic ZERO is a plug and play digital gear indicator which is completely run by microprocessors, showing the correct gear almost immediately. GearTronic ZERO has an LCD display with 6 different backlight: RED, GREEN, ORANGE, VIOLET, LIGHT BLUE, BLUE. The revolutionary LCD display shows the gear in use even under direct sunlight, unlike other led display gear indicators available on the market.

Water resistant, Shock-proof and scratch-proof casing with a 20mm high quality LCD display. You are able to select from 6 different colors of backlight as seen in the picture above.

This is a PLUG & PLAY unit, it will attach to the crank and speeds sensors, and read the gear you are in from the ECU for quick and accurate reading. Compatible with 1998 to 2008 Yamaha YZF R1 motorcycles. *** Please select the unit that corresponds to the year of your YZF R1 from the BUY NOW buttons below when ordering.***

Included in the box are:

- Plug and Play Gear indicator for Yamaha YZF R1
- English User manual
- High strength velcro
- PZ Racing Sticker

GT310-Y1 - Fits 1998-2001 model year R1

GT310-Y3 - Fits 2002-2006 model year R1

GT310-Y2 - Fits 2007-2008 model year R1

-----------------------------------------

Geartronic (Fits Yamaha YZF R1 1999-2008) - $96 USD Shipped to USA & Canada

GearTronic is a digital gear indicator which is completely run by microprocessors, showing the correct gear almost immediately. Easy to install on any kind of motorcycle, complete with instructions for installation on the most common motorcycles in circulation. GearTronic has an LCD display with 6 different backlight: RED, GREEN, ORANGE, VIOLET, LIGHT BLUE, BLUE. The revolutionary LCD display shows the gear in use even under direct sunlight, unlike other led display gear indicators available on the market.

Water resistant, shock-proof and scratch-proof casing with a 20mm high quality LCD display. You are able to select from 6 different colors of backlight as seen in the picture above.

This is a universal unit, you will have to follow the instructions provided, some splicing will be required. Works with 1999 to 2008 Yamaha YZF R1 motorcycles, along with many others. If your application is another motorcycle please send me a PM to ensure this is the right one for your model.

DIY Install Link: http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150337 (shown on an R6, same installation on an R1)

Included in the box are:

- Universal Gear indicator for 1999-2008 Yamaha YZF R1
- English user manual
- High strength velcro
- PZ Racing Sticker

-----------------------------------------

Geartronic2 (Fits Yamaha YZF R1 1999-2008) - $125 USD Shipped to USA & Canada

GearTronic2 is a digital gear & shift light indicator which is completely run by microprocessors, showing the correct gear almost immediately. Easy to install on any kind of motorcycle, complete with instructions for installation on the most common motorcycles in circulation. Enables the rider to reach 5 different levels of engine revs and the levels of intervention can be decided directly by the rider. GearTronic2 is the fastest aftermarket gear indicator. GearTronic2 has an LCD display with 6 different backlight: RED, GREEN, ORANGE, VIOLET, LIGHT BLUE, BLUE.

Water resistant, shock-proof and scratch-proof casing with a 25X22mm high quality LCD display. You are able to select from 6 different colors of backlight as seen in the picture above.

This is a universal unit, you will have to follow the instructions provided, some splicing will be required. Works with 1999 to 2008 Yamaha YZF R1 motorcycles, along with many others. If your application is another motorcycle please send me a PM to ensure this is the right one for your model.

DIY Install Link: http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150337 (shown on an R6, same installation on an R1)

Included in the box are:

- Universal Gear indicator with shift light for 1999-2008 Yamaha YZF R1
- User manual
- High strength velcro
- PZ Racing Sticker

-----------------------

Geartronic ZERO Promotional video

Here is a video of a Geartronic indicator in action on an '09 R6

Geartronic2 in action on a Kawasaki Z750

Startup sequence video of the GearTronic2 model installed on an '07 FZ1

Geartronic 2 in action showing how quick it displays the gears, also shows how nice the shiftlight is towards the end of the video.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM me, and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.​

See less See more
5 10
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.