Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: TWM CNC Aluminum Gas Caps - R1-Forum Special - Limited Quantities

49K views 413 replies 64 participants last post by  bsgesch 
#1 · (Edited)
TWM Special Components Fuel/Gas Caps

TWM SC is an Italian manufacturer who specializes in high quality CNC aluminum and Carbon Fiber products for motorcycles. TWM is a part of the Marchesini family and that it self can attest to the quality of products which they produce.

No other manufacturer will guarantee their quality to the level which TWM does. Superb anodized finish that will not fade and withstand sun, fuel spills and more! TWM was the first company to invent the "quick action" center cap system which is often imitated by others.

Caps listed here are all 1/4 turn QUICK ACTION caps. They do not have keys or locks. You'll just push down, twist 1/4 of a turn, and ready to fuel up!

Made in Italy.

How much?
- CNC Aluminum Quick Action Caps are ONLY! $103.95 USD Shipped to USA.
- Fast and Free shipping within USA!
- Affordable and quick shipping options for International orders.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days within USA!
- International order varies by destination.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website : https://www.motomillion.com/products/twm-quick-action-cnc-aluminum-gas-cap-for-yamaha-typr-01
- Use R1FORUM as the discount code to receive the forum discount.

Will it fit my R1?
- These fit all year Yamaha R1 (including 2015 and newer models!) motorcycles as well as all Yamaha R6 models.

TWM SC Quick Action Aluminum Fuel Caps

- High quality CNC machined from Billet Aluminum.
- Much lighter than stock fuel caps! Stock fuel caps weight in at 0.77 lbs and these ones weigh in at only 0.25lbs!
- High thickness anodized finish
- Currently available in black surround with various cap handle colors. Please refer to the picture below for the currently available color available options.
- Italian flag is a removable sticker.

Got any questions? Feel free to post in this thread or PM us.

See less See more
#2 ·
How come no red?

#5 ·
Looking forward to mine showing up!

#7 · (Edited)
Thank you for your order. Should have it very soon. Thanksgiving might delay things a little though, nothing drastic though, mail should be moving on Friday.

These are nice. Do they release pressure? My Vortex gas cap leaks gas around the edges do to not releasing pressure.
These have very good seals, and even o-rings provided for the screws.

#8 ·
:jump

#9 ·
Look what tasty bit showed up at my door today.....

Free bump for a good product and a quick shipment:fact

#15 · (Edited)
Because I got the last one he had....:sneaky....:sing:...send him a pm...but there is an option to select a red cap handle in the OP....

#27 ·
Monday evening bump.

Beware of the knock offs!

These are the real deal. Unlike the knock offs that are made from stamped metal with minimal machining, these are made from billet aluminum, beautifully machined and finished off with nice thick high quality anodizing!

#28 ·
Happy new year to everyone! Have a great year with lots of safe riding!

Everyone who has been waiting on their caps to be shipped should now have a tracking number emailed to them. If you haven't received your email, please PM me your PayPal email address and I will provide you with your tracking numbers.

All caps are now back in stock and ready to ship!

#31 ·
They are much lighter.

Stock cap weight exactly at 0.77 lbs the these ones weight in only at 0.25 lbs

Remember these are real billet pieces. The cheaper knock-off ones are stamped aluminum with minimal machining. Being billet makes these pieces much lighter and stronger (not really a part that sees stress, but it is good to know you have quality parts)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.