Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD: 07-14 R1 Galfer Superbike Rotors & 1375 Brake Pads - $475 Shipped

2K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  R1_325Kid 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of front Galfer SUPERBIKE! Wave Rotors, along with a set of Galfer 1375 compound front brake pads.

The set came off of my 2007 R1, I installed them at the end of June heading to NCM for a track weekend. Thursday before we left I impulse bought a new 2015 R1 that I am now converting to my new race bike. I only did the one weekend on the Rotors and Pads, in all I would estimate I did 10 session's on them at NCM with them as I had my new R1 with me and ran a few sessions on that. I would like to get some money back out of them, I was hoping for $600 + shipping obo for both rotors and pads. New the whole setup is about $950-1000.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump

#3 ·
Top..
Nobody..
The only reason they are coming off is the bike will no longer be tracked, and they don't work on the 15

#4 ·
Still available. Open to reasonable offers.

#6 ·
Yes they are

#8 · (Edited)
Top... still avaliable. Again only one weekend at NCM on them, and missed at least 4 sessions possibly 6 due to riding my 2015 along with tire and suspension changes.
Also just adding that these are SUPERBIKE wave rotors as compared to just galfer wave rotors. These are over $400 each new. Still open to offers.

#9 ·
Considering your thread never had these as superbike rotors, how can we believe that they are? Can you supply a picture of the boxes they came in or some detailed pictures of the rotors showing they are indeed superbike rotors. :dunno

#10 ·
As to the mods request, Regular wave rotors do NOT have the noticeable slotting in the Rotors like the SUPERBIKE wave rotors doo.
Directly from Revzilla notice the visible diff in rotors.

Attachments

#11 ·
Found my itemized emailed invoice, used pic to block address and prices as they reflect my sponsorship lvl. Hope satisfaction is met!

Attachments

#14 ·
Top...still for sale get'em for your race weekend! Or just a bad ass rotor Awesome combo! Open to offers worst I can say is no.

#16 ·
I must not have hit post after I typed a book about this. I'll keep it short.
They aren't just for track, but note these are high performance Rotors and pads. Rec for tack use but I have run them on the street with no issues. The idea for the 1375 pads was to bridge the gap on street track pads. The 1300 is their carbon compound and operates at a much higher temp range in the performance category. That beeing said I run these because they are cheaper and last more then a season typically and I have never had fading issues even running the "endurance" 25min GTO races in CCS.

#17 ·
Top... just a side note I have not run any races on this set of rotors or pads. Just a mild trackday.
I'll toss a deal out this weekend only just to move them I'll take 550 shipped.

#18 · (Edited)
Top, I'll do 475 shipped! Just want to move them.

#19 ·
Top... still for sale ready to ship 475 shipped on the Rotors and Pads is an awesome deal for these. Somebody snag'em

#21 ·
Decide you want these?

#25 ·
Sold, mod can mark or delete. Thank you Combs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.