Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: 04-06 R1 Aftermarket Parts - Ohlins, Brembo, Graves, Scotts

4K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  R1 Sonofagun 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys(& girls, maybe)

I am parting out my 05 R1. I had planned on making a street fighter out of it 6 yrs ago when I bought it. I sometimes procrastinate :surprise:

GraveTriples clamps $300 (50 mm upper - 54 mm lower) As James DG said below. They should fit on most R1s.
Scotts Damper $250
Brembo 19x20 MC $150
RIMS OEM. $500.
Rims have 12000 kms(approx.) Normal wear. Straight. Good track rims, or with a little touch-up, great daily street. Front rotors installed are BRAKING(look them up, expensive) Rims Includes extra OEM rotors.
Parts will be shipped at actual costs. All parts sold in $$ USD

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Your front end will bolt onto virtually any R1 from 98-08 (I'm unsure of the stem length for the 09-14 but know the 15 has a longer stem than the older bikes, bearings and races are the same for all years with the 09-14 being the only possible exception, I never owned that gen).
It would appear your forks are from a 98-03 with radial adapters replacing the axial caliper mount.
Good luck with your sale.

#9 ·
^^ That's a good question. I don't have my OEM triples so I cant even answer. Buy the Graves triples too :)

#10 ·
Maybe if you hadn't colored it with a Sharpie! Haha jk. But seriously, I'm just looking for a stabilizer, no need for the triple clamp right now. Does it require those three bolt holes on top of the graves clamp? Or could it be mounted without using those holes?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#13 · (Edited)
More Parts

RIZOMA Grips & Barend flashers, c/w CRG mirrors & bars.
I bet I paid over $500 for these new.$250
NOTE: Throttle side Barend flasher has some markings. Likely from when I trailered the bike.
Bar risers. Very adjustable $100 + shipping.

Attachments

#20 ·
I am not sure. Center hole to center bolt hole on the calipers is 100 mm.
The MC should work. Its for 22.3 mm or 7/8s bars. Is the brake light activated by a pressure switch? As on the brembo MC there isn't a little electric actuator

#23 ·
^^^ Why the hell would they go & do that? I guess U could potentially get more pad on the rotor. But it was nice Yrs ago 100 mm seemed to be standard(ish)

#29 ·
Presently working on a package deal with one of the members. If the deal falls through I will let U know.
Thx for the interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.