Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: 15-16 R1/M Renthal 525 -1/+2 Sprockets - $75 + Shipping

7K views 49 replies 14 participants last post by  Squidpocalypse 
#1 · (Edited)
I have quite a few parts for sale for a 2015+. Some parts are brand new, unopened and have never been installed (specified below). Other parts have been taken off my bike after being installed for only about 300 miles (unless otherwise stated, parts are brand new). Some of the pics are sideways...if you want more pics just ask.

- SOLD Bursig Center-Lift Stand W/ 2015+ R1 Adaptor Plate - $450

- SOLD Lightech Chain Adjusters (Black, on bike for about 300 miles) - $225

- SOLD Samco Sport Radiator Hose Kit W/ Clamp Kit (Blue. new, never installed) - $100

- Renthal Sprockets (525/OEM chain, installed for about 300 miles) - $75
- Front - 15T (-1 from OEM)
- Rear "Ultralight, Hard Anodized" - 43T (+2 from OEM)

- SOLD GB Racing Engine Cover Set (new, never installed) - $200

- SOLD Evotech Performance Radiator + Oil Cooler Guard (new, never installed) - $100

- SOLD Woodcraft Frame Slider Kit (new, never installed) - $50

- SOLD Woodcraft Front + Rear Axle Slider Kit (installed for about 300 miles) - $75

- SOLD Sato Racing Helmet Lock W/ 2 Anchor Kits (new, never installed) - $50

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: BLKR1BYU
#5 ·
If you are interested in shipping overseas (Thailand, 20150), I'd be interested in a bunch of things. We can discuss about the shipping costs (I wouldn't expect you to cover it). I have a Verified Paypal account, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Lemme know.

#11 ·
Wow, wish you had started this thread about 2 weeks ago - I'd have snatched up your chain adjusters and the GB covers! I'm thinking about the Bursig stand - just not sure I'm ready to trust it yet. In my garage, if it were to fail, the bike AND the front end of my '16 S6 would be damaged.....

Good luck with the sale of these awesome bits! Should take no time at all.

#13 ·
Thanks man. I priced the stuff to where I thought it would move fast. As far as the Bursig that thing is rock solid. It doesn't even flex when my fat ass sits on the bike when it's on the stand. And the ease of use is awesome. Being on all casters you can spin the bike around and put it anywhere you want with very little effort. It would be awesome for maintenance too. Enough sales pitch haha.

#15 ·
All Woodcraft stuff is now sold.

Evotech guards sold.

GB pending sale.

Thanks to everyone who made a purchase thus far! This forum and its members are awesome but unfortunately I don't have my 15 anymore but I'll let you guys flame me and my new ride in another thread once all this stuff sells.

#23 ·
Both would've been awesome for sure! I'm hoping to swing a supermoto for some hoonigan riding when I'm feeling froggy. See my above edited post. I just threw the picture in to reply quick then edited the post when I had a second.

#29 ·
Bursig stand w/ 15+ R1 plate, Samco hose & clamp kit (blue) and renthal F & R sprocket set still available. Next purchase will get this 3' Yamaha decal. Perfect for a back window of a truck.

Attachments

#31 ·
You need a Samco Hose Kit in Blue with clamps too right? You're in luck hah

#38 ·
Bursig drop to $300 but you're paying to ship.

Stand is 32lbs and the plate is 4lbs.

#44 ·
Did someone say bursig...
I still have it. I'm doing a road trip next month through a few states so maybe I can sell it to someone without shipping. I'll be driving through SD, MN, WI, MI (upper and lower), IN, IL, IA and near Omaha NE. Anyone interested in any of those states?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.