Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: 09-14 R1 Stock & Aftermarket Parts - Graves, Vortex, Wheels, Fuel Tank

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Banky 
#1 · (Edited)
sold the bike, so I don't need these anymore. They are all BNIB (except bodywork obvoiusly). Prices are OBO and I'm willing to ship. If you want it all, I'm willing to give you a package deal.

Long brake and clutch levers - SOLD
Graves adjustable shock mount - $100
Windscreen - $25

Fuel cap - SOLD
Fuel tank with small rash - SOLD
Fuel pump - SOLD
Wheels - SOLD
Brake pads - SOLD
Oil Filters - SOLD
Bazzaz ZFI - QS - TC = SOLD
Sharkskinz bodywork - SOLD

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sold my bike so I don't need these anymore. They are all BNIB, except the bodywork obviously. Prices are OBO and I'm located near San Jose California. If you want it all I'm willing to give you a package deal.

Long Brake and Clutch lever - $120 for the set
Brake pads - $130 for the set
Oil Filters - $20 for both
Bazzaz ZFI - QS - TC = $600 comes with Map\TC switch and push sensor(GP shift)
Sharkskinz bodywork with superbike seat, asking $1400
Are you willing to sell the tank cover by itself? Or Is there a way i can get one online?

#5 ·
If your willing to part of the plastics...how much for the upper front 1pc?

#8 ·
Ill take the tank and gas cap.

#13 ·
sold the bike, so I don't need these anymore. They are all BNIB (except bodywork obvoiusly). Prices are OBO and I'm willing to ship. If you want it all, I'm willing to give you a package deal.

Graves adjustable shock mount - $100

@KevinT707 the Graves shock mount is shorter than OEM to work with the Graves link I tagged you in that other FS thread. I have both and you really need to use them together to get the rear geometry correct.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.