FS: 07-14 R1 Beringer Silver 130mm Calipers - $800 Shipped - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

Bike Parts For Sale Bikes Parts for sale only. Want to sell something? Be descriptive about the Part or Parts you wish to sell and include pictures.
New members must have TWO months (60 days) prior to selling.

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
look for special phrase here

FS: 07-14 R1 Beringer Silver 130mm Calipers - $800 Shipped

I've had these on the shelf for a little while now that I've set the bike up to run a different class. So I've got no use for them any more and they deserve to go to a better home. These are one of the few calipers that fit stock 07-14 (I believe those years are correct) forks without any adapters. They are silver in color and spotless. Sorry for the sub-par photos, I can take more if they're requested

$800 shipped to the lower 48

Banky likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Quit shaking your head, you're creating a draft!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Man, The Legend Uncle P

Phantom Squadron CO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Buy these new and it'll cost you over $1500! Nearly half the price and just in time for tax returns

Quote:

Phantom Squadron CO
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 09:53 AM
I'm an Englishman in WI.

Garage
Great buy for someone

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 11:53 AM
Hope is what makes us Human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgecko View Post
Great buy for someone

Someone is still running one of his bike with oem calipers. :singing:
WestSide_'10R1 likes this.

Quote:
“Not every legend is a myth, some are flesh and blood. Some legends walk among us, but they aren’t born, they’re built. Legends are made from iron & sweat, mind and muscle, blood and vision and victory. Legends are champions, they grow, they win, they conquer"
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 01:48 PM
I'm the happy go lucky mod!

Garage
and I bet said person doesn't ride on the track where late braking is key to low lap times.

sig pic courtesy of THE GODFATHER!

Greenstreak quote from Barber... "Woah... I have a log in my ass!"

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
TEAM: SO SCARED NO LEAN

Godspeed to my fallen brothers - elviswarrior, Gawarrior, Vman1300

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

I laugh every time I read that quote from Barber

Quote:

Phantom Squadron CO
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 03:03 PM
Chillin'

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benocehcap View Post
Someone is still running one of his bike with oem calipers. :singing:
Oh I'm taking this personal right here.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by One2 View Post
Oh I'm taking this personal right here.
You're still running stock calipers on that thing?!

Quote:

Phantom Squadron CO
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Chillin'

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstreak9205 View Post
All of you can kiss my black
Redgecko and APO2112 like this.

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 06:39 PM
Astronomer not Astrologer

Quote:
Says the guy who probably put stock calipers back on the bike to fit into a race class....

PJ....always with the tasty parts...still too rich for my blood...because I blew my mod budget on graves stacks....

2009 Raven R1
Mods: Custom Fender Eliminator, Custom Rear Res. Bracket, Custom Clutch Sliders, Spiegler Rennsport SS F/R Brake Lines, Driven Clip-ons, Spider Peak Grips, Zero Gravity Light Smoke DB Windscreen, M4 Y-Pipe, Vance&Hines CS One cans, Shogun Sliders, Graves Stacks, F-T custom image with Bazzaz QS sensor, Galespeed VRC MC, CL Braking Pads, RaceDAC Data Logger, RaceTech Springs, F1Composites track bodywork.

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 07:20 PM
I'm the happy go lucky mod!

Garage
Quote:
I laugh every time I read that quote from Barber
It was just too funny to forget about.

sig pic courtesy of THE GODFATHER!

Greenstreak quote from Barber... "Woah... I have a log in my ass!"

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
TEAM: SO SCARED NO LEAN

Godspeed to my fallen brothers - elviswarrior, Gawarrior, Vman1300

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 07:48 PM
Hope is what makes us Human.

Quote:

Yes he is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frankyd86 likes this.

Quote:
“Not every legend is a myth, some are flesh and blood. Some legends walk among us, but they aren’t born, they’re built. Legends are made from iron & sweat, mind and muscle, blood and vision and victory. Legends are champions, they grow, they win, they conquer"
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by One2 View Post
All of you can kiss my black
I think we should start exchanging PayPal info and a shipping address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad158 View Post
Says the guy who probably put stock calipers back on the bike to fit into a race class....

PJ....always with the tasty parts...still too rich for my blood...because I blew my mod budget on graves stacks....
Well I've got a set of those too. Maybe I'll have to separate myself from those uppers and lowers as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevap View Post
It was just too funny to forget about.

Quote:

Phantom Squadron CO
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 12:13 PM
Crossed Up

Man these would look good with my Ohlins fork bottoms...
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

They sure would

Quote:

Phantom Squadron CO
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 04:06 PM
♠♣♦♥

I'll take em

Just kidding
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

Lol. I'd give you a hell of a deal too

Quote:

Phantom Squadron CO
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

For those possibly interested in doing so...I could also arrange getting them ceramic coated or powder coated any color

Quote:

Phantom Squadron CO
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 03:36 PM
Chillin'

Garage
How do they compare to stock? Stock are 6 piston also.

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 08:22 PM
Crossed Up

Quote:
They sure would

Damn....

Do these use the stock bolts, or a different length? I definitely wouldn't want to be messing with those socket heads on race day.

Also, how are they to get pads for? I'll check if my guy can get ZRAC's for them, as I love those F'n pads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode