Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: AGV & Shoei Helmets, RS Taichi Jacket, Dainese Suit, Sidi & Dainese Boots

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  PATBAROK 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: AGV & Shoei Helmets and Dainese Boots

These are not being used at all and instead of collecting dust-I'd rather make $$ and see it be put to actual use by new owner. All prices is plus shipping via USPS Priority within CON US and paid via PayPal (verified) plus fees. If you're local to NYC-please feel free to text me and we can arrange for u to see it, try it on and if you're happy and comfortable-pay cash for it! At this moment-I am not accepting any trades for any of these-just straight cold, hard-earned cash!

Please note that each item fits differently for everyone-so please do your homework and make sure they fit and is what you are looking for, with that being said-all items sold as is...

AGV AX 8 Dual Evo Helmet in sz XXL-used as much as the jacket mentioned above. Comes with the smoked tinted visor, will have to look for the clear one-that's if I still have it. Mfr date on helmet is 06/2013. $300 + shipping, within CON US. (no box!)

Shoei X12 Vermuelen with high Visibility shield. Sz XL. Used only at the track. Mfr date on helmet is 10/2011. (No box). $300 + shipping within CON US.

Dainese Torque In boots sz 10. Used as a spare set to my other Dainese Axials and rarely used. I used it more riding the streets since it looked clean with my jeans over them. No scrapes or tears and soles are also mint. $200 +shipping within CON US.

Not on the forums as much as I want to-since work and family takes much of my time nowadays.

For a quicker response-just text me at nine one seven four five three six four seven four..

Thanks in advance folks!
Pat

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.