Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Help finding low cost parts for 2010 Yamaha R1

844 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Kevap 
#1 ·
So I recently got this bike, and idk if I got ripped off or not as it turned out to have a few problems, and I'm very light on cash at the moment. So I was wondering if anyone could help me find these parts for cheaper then quoted. The relay assy has to be new, from what the mechanic told me, I forgot to ask if the rectifier regulator and stator assy have to be new. If there's a good website with fast delivery anyone can refer me to, that would be nice. Any help is greatly appreciated.

For the stator assy, I'm seeing about ~220 shipped most websites, but I found this on ebay, I can't tell if it is the real deal or not.

Stator Yamaha R1 YZFR1 YZF R1 2009 2010 2011 Motorcycle Magneto 14B 81410 00 00 | eBay

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Relay-Assembly $34 free shipping.

Yamaha YZF R1 R6 FZ1 FZ6R FZ8 Relay Assembly Part 5VK 81950 40 00 | eBay

RECTIFIER-REGULATOR $28.99 free shipping

Rectifier Regulator Assy Yamaha R1 YZFR1 YZF YFM550 YFM700 Glizzly FZ1000 FZ | eBay

Stator-Crankcase-Cover-Generator-Gasket 12.99 free shipping

Yamaha YZF R1 1000 09 14 Stator Crankcase Cover Generator Gasket 14B 15451 00 | eBay

STATOR-YAMAHA-R1 $45.00 free shipping

Stator Yamaha R1 YZFR1 YZF R1 2009 2010 2011 Motorcycle Magneto 14B 81410 00 00 | eBay

Get the screws from them.

Now this is pretty easy if you watch a few videos or look at a service manual for u to do yourself! or you can pay them to do it i suppose.

total for parts this way is 126.95 Vs 584.93 savings of 457.98

Look bro the battery was bad so that was a given replacement and parts for this are 130 bucks not to bad for buying a bike that had some issues. Dont feel to bad or like you got ripped off, I have seen a lot worse and way more money.

Just remember it could be worse and those parts will all fit your bike 100% and yes they are cheeper but that does not mean the quality is. Its called the stealership and not the dealership :) Lmk how it goes

P.S all theses parts "are the real deal" of course there is better parts for way more money but like you said "cash is light right now" and i would guess you want to get back on the road for a low cost to you. These parts will last just as long as OEM. the motor should blow b4 that happens again lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.