R1 chat rooms - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
General Motorcycle Discussions Any general discussions related to Motorcycles goes in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2002, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
My R1 eats me.

I am trying to find some R1 chat rooms for a friend of mine. What sites offer chat rooms that talk about r1's? This site is ausom for typing and reading messages. He is looking for live r1 chat though. Thanks, redneckj

I almost got a R1
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2002, 09:08 AM
Send a message via MSN to Swedie
I might add one.. but I don't want to add one and then see that it becomes inactive after just a day or two. Or if the chat takes over and the forum gets inactive.

A forum keeps the thread archived and the other people can come search for things they want to know about.

But then again.. maybe a type of LIVE! Support forum for people working on their bikes as they type on the computer..

But a chat where people talk BS and just hang is not such a bright idea... or am I wrong? If I am.. come with ideas/suggestions/opinions on why there should be a "general" chat..
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2002, 10:32 AM
395 of 1000
Send a message via AIM to R1Champ
Swedie that might be cool to have the live chat so we could all get along in one big room...but I see your point on keeping the forum alive...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2002, 10:54 AM
Chef R1
Send a message via AIM to R1@150@alltimes Send a message via Yahoo to R1@150@alltimes
In my opinion, the forum is better than the chat rooms. Like u said, everything is archived, including pics, vids, etc. But a chat room isn't a bad idea. But I think members will return here after all.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2002, 11:00 AM
I like the forum so if you actually get to ride now and then you can check back here.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode