New R1 rider from VA - Page 2 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
General Motorcycle Discussions Any general discussions related to Motorcycles goes in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Braaaaapppp!!

Send a message via AIM to Net-Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Net-Jester
Looks good man. Be sure to hit up the chat thread Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.Ecclesiastes10:19

http://kewlwebstuff.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/N3tJ3st3r

Mods: Hotbodies undertail, Mig high mount, exup removed, polished frame and swingarm, paint.

Mods to do: Add gas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker03 View Post
Hate 2 lose watch ya mouth and welcome new guy ull find all the information ull need about that beast you got

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Watch my mouth? Suck me sideways pal!

GDC is a haven for faggots. It used to be cool, but then they made all the nut huggers mods, and they got power hungry and made the place so strict and gay its not funny.

post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
New to Yamaha, not riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate 2 Lose View Post
Watch my mouth? Suck me sideways pal!

GDC is a haven for faggots. It used to be cool, but then they made all the nut huggers mods, and they got power hungry and made the place so strict and gay its not funny.

Well one of those "faggots" is also a new member here.. and if all you ever did there is talk shit I can see how people would get bored with that pretty quickly . I never had any issues over there, and i don't think I'll have any here either. But I'm a nice guy, and internet bad-asses don't really bother me, so I'm gonna leave it at that and leave you to your opinion since everybody has their own. What year R1 do you have man? Ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Last edited by VCURamFan; 10-10-2012 at 08:03 PM.
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Well one of those "faggots" is also a new member here.. and if all you ever did there is talk shit I can see how people would get bored with that pretty quickly . I never had any issues over there, and i don't think I'll have any here either. But I'm a nice guy, and internet bad-asses don't really bother me, so I'm gonna leave it at that and leave you to your opinion since everybody has their own. What year R1 do you have man? Ever take it off any sweet jumps?
Yep, I talk on here like I do in person, I dont disguise myself to be a pussy ass cock sucker on the internet to make friends I will never meet in real life. Im such an internet badass.

And ya I took my '11 R1 off some pretty sweet jumps right into your mothers pussy after I stretched that shit the **** out. Make sure to ask the bitch why she has stretch marks around her mouth next time you see her.

post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 11:11 PM
I eat my R1

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

05 r1-
yoshi trs slip ons
akropovic y pipe
pcIII with custom maps
Graves velocity stacks
driven d3 grips
asv f3 shorty levers , black with silver adjuster
chrome swingarm and rims
pearl paint with gold flake
6k hid's
hot bodies smoke windscreen
european fender eliminator
chrome rearsets and passenger pegs
watsen signals with matching paint
puig carbon fiber rear hugger
Puig chain guard
chrome bar ends
frame sliders
BMC air filter
shogun polished swingarm sliders/spools
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Venom CO

Send a message via AIM to R1Buttercup Send a message via Yahoo to R1Buttercup
Welcome VCU

A lot of R1 members in VA. I'm about 2 hours from Chesterfield.

Sig by GearHeaded
Join Venom R1-016
THE NURSE
The real

post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 AM
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Buttercup, do you race at VIR?
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Venom CO

Send a message via AIM to R1Buttercup Send a message via Yahoo to R1Buttercup
Lol not race but I do get on the track.

Sig by GearHeaded
Join Venom R1-016
THE NURSE
The real

post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

That's awesome, I want to get out there next year if I can.. looks like a lot of fun
post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM
RUSH HOUR RIDERS

Welcome from Charlottesville, VA. We ride to Richmond alot when we just feel like hanging out at the local night spots. However we have the best backroads up here in the Charlottesville area. I hadn't heard of this new bike shop. Might try to ride down there tomorrow and check that out.

2008 Raven R1
- MJS Performance carbon fiber race slip ons
- Flashtune reflashed ecu with interface cable
- Dynojet PCIII
- 02 sensor removed
- Leo Vince y-pipe(black ceramic coated)
- Motion Pro Revolver quarter turn throttle
- BMC Race air filter
- EXUP removed
- Graves servo eliminator
- Sharkskinz belly pan
- A&R smog block off plates
- Rizoma Dynamic mirrors
- Puig dark smoke windscreen
- Acumen gear indicator
- Driven 520 sprocket conversion(-1 front)
- Apex adjustable clip-ons
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

So I got to really ride her for the first time Sunday, and Iíve never ridden a 1000 before (other than riding it home from the sale) but holy Hell is there a huge difference! We rode Rt. 522 and a few other back roads outside the Richmond, VA area, but I stayed with the other big boys for the whole ride but I scared myself a few times, just because I didnít believe we were going as fast as we wereÖ I've never had a bike before that would loft the front wheel out of every turn and over every rolling hill Not complaining, I loved it! Just need to get a little less aggressive with the throttle at times so I donít put myself in a bad situation, Iím still used to hammering down on the 600 out of turns and when passing cars. All in all, it was a great first break-in ride and a good learning experience! I canít wait to take it out again, and now I will know to respect the power difference and check my speedo ever now and then!
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 02:51 AM
RUSH HOUR RIDERS

Quote:
So I got to really ride her for the first time Sunday, and Iíve never ridden a 1000 before (other than riding it home from the sale) but holy Hell is there a huge difference! We rode Rt. 522 and a few other back roads outside the Richmond, VA area, but I stayed with the other big boys for the whole ride but I scared myself a few times, just because I didnít believe we were going as fast as we wereÖ I've never had a bike before that would loft the front wheel out of every turn and over every rolling hill Not complaining, I loved it! Just need to get a little less aggressive with the throttle at times so I donít put myself in a bad situation, Iím still used to hammering down on the 600 out of turns and when passing cars. All in all, it was a great first break-in ride and a good learning experience! I canít wait to take it out again, and now I will know to respect the power difference and check my speedo ever now and then!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

2008 Raven R1
- MJS Performance carbon fiber race slip ons
- Flashtune reflashed ecu with interface cable
- Dynojet PCIII
- 02 sensor removed
- Leo Vince y-pipe(black ceramic coated)
- Motion Pro Revolver quarter turn throttle
- BMC Race air filter
- EXUP removed
- Graves servo eliminator
- Sharkskinz belly pan
- A&R smog block off plates
- Rizoma Dynamic mirrors
- Puig dark smoke windscreen
- Acumen gear indicator
- Driven 520 sprocket conversion(-1 front)
- Apex adjustable clip-ons
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 03:03 AM
R1SP only the best will do

Garage
Welcome to a bunch of blokes & Sheilas with a common interest in the magnificent Yamaha R1 and talking shit Also you picked the best shape

Sig by: You know who.
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 02:21 AM
My r1 is the (o)(o)

Quote:
looks like they really do have a ride every weekend..hoping to get down there before its too late one wkd
post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 07:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenracr View Post
looks like they really do have a ride every weekend..hoping to get down there before its too late one wkd
Yeah, just about. I would have let you know to come out but when I called them to see when they were riding they said I had 20 minutes to get there before they left lol so I barely even made it there myself. I know they aren't today, they rode yesterday but I'm sure next week they will.
post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

@ravenracr and jcfz6r1: We are doing our usual Sunday Funday tomorrow if y'all want to join, we are meeting at the BP in Mechanicsville (across from Lee-Davis HS) at noon if you want to join, it'll be fun! I hope you can make it out
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 05:36 PM
I eat my R1

Damnit, didn't see this until now. Hope you guys had a good time, it's getting a little cold out now though. About 55deg is my limit anymore...haha

Lot's O' Stuff

R1-016 VENOM Squadron
post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfz6r1 View Post
Damnit, didn't see this until now. Hope you guys had a good time, it's getting a little cold out now though. About 55deg is my limit anymore...haha
Dude we had a blast, it actually felt pretty good for most of the day with a hoodie over the leather jacket. Wish you could have made it, I'll try to post earlier next time
post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 PM
My r1 is the (o)(o)

sob I would miss this. Glad it was a good ride. RVA might see a real winter this year so hopefully we can all link up once before it gets toooo cold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode