Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

aprilia forum

4K views 53 replies 17 participants last post by  swerwer 
#1 ·
is it just me or does this forum make ALL the other forums look like shit. they all act like they got sticks up their asses...that is all....

#2 · (Edited)
I've been part of more than a few forums in the past 10 years, ranging from gaming forums, car forums and motorcycle forums, etc. Out of all the gear-head type forums, this is by far the best. I've been part of others where everyone was cool, but just not a lot of people.

The absolute worst forums I've ever been too are Gixxer forums of any kind :ugh

#4 ·
I'm part of probably 10 or so forums, between local and stuff like that...

This forum is by far full of the most helpful member and just all around cool guys. Everyone I've met personally from this forum has been cool as hell. Except Beaverpuncher.. Stay away from him :fact

#11 ·
I'm in the aprilia forums and go there regularly and don't think people are rude there... But hey, who's taking notes?! Either way, this forum is ok with me so no big deal.

Maybe you need to have owned an aprilia to understand!

#16 ·
Well then if in fact you do own a rsv4 then you shouldn't be spending much time here and spend your time over there bc you aren't gonna learn a Damn thing about the ape here!

I never had an issue there, not to mention that I always got awesome deals there and af1racing is the best thing for aprilia.

If you don't like forums there, then just don't go there!

#13 ·
Never had a issue there.

#27 ·
why you say that? LOL

Says the 2010 member :finger:
:yesnod..... hey you automatically get the high rating being from nashvegas... esp if you live over near cool springs... there are some wierd folks over near there :fact

my family lives out near m'boro....

#29 ·
Wow, well; here I was thinking that the join date meant how new and pretty your bike is... Its the only I get from checking people's joined date, how old/crappy their bike must be if it's older than mine!!!

Maybe I should paid attention to the small print before singing up for these forums!

#48 ·
yeah they live out a littel on th outer edge of rockvale.... only two ways in and out and we have most of the high area of the loop.... I like it out there... want to be back there now... close to family is good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.