when in doubt, power it out
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Central Florida
I forgot I started this thread and years later I tripped across it. So ill update for those who may be interested. This is all stock parts the only thing I changed was to YEC reflash and some head work for both the intake runners and chambers reworked. I was suppose to run a thinner YEC head gasket according to my motor guy but I couldn't get one at the time so I used a stock gasket. Might have made a few more ponies. Also I was tuning with Michelin pilot power ones, race tires on a dyno cost you a few ponies as well. But the final numbers and shape of the curve are good. I have done many a 2nd gear roll on thru to 6th and have yet to be beat.
I have since bought the 2015 R1 and selling this one. But it was a great project I have been in and around this business for years and I learned more on this project than I thought I would.
The "uncalibrated demo data" on the dyno sheet is because I got the run files from my dyno guy and you can go online and get the dyno software for a 30 demo for free. Which is what I did so I could review the runs and send them to my motor guy. So the numbers/curve are correct its just that its demo software.
Last edited by OneWheelWonder; 06-19-2015 at 04:00 PM.