Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Venom Squadron T-Shirts to raise money for the RRWAF

5K views 71 replies 13 participants last post by  Tad158 
#1 · (Edited)
For those of you who live in the Venom Squad Territory, we have set up a Teespring campaign to allow us to buy some forum swag and raise some money for the Roadracing World Action Fund (RoadracingWorld Action Fund) at the same time. The Roadracing World Action Fund raises money to install air fence at race tracks to keep riders safe at track days and races. Approximately 5$ from each sale will go to the Road Racing World Air Fence Fund. The donation amount depends on how many are sold, as Teespring has a sliding scale on how many are sold. If you want to make a donation above and beyond what would come from this T-shirt sale, please donate directly to the RRWAF!

The link to the Teespring campaign:

We have men's T-shirts in black, blue, red, yellow (the slowest t-shirt color) and charcoal. Woman's T-shirts in black red and blue. We also have hoodies in black and blue. The designs look like these examples (to see them in other colors see them on the Teespring page):
Men's

Woman's

Hoodie

The campaign will be active for about another 20 days, ending July 29. (EDIT TO ADD: The first sales campaign is over, but you can still reserve your order now. If 10 reservations are made, it will restart the campaign and everyone will have two more weeks to get orders in for that round of printing. The same link above will still work.) The shirts will ship individually to the folks who place orders. Shipping costs 3.99 for the first shirt and 2.00 for each additional shirt. "Orders are printed and shipped when the time expires (July 29th). You can expect your package to arrive around 5 business days after printing starts."

Note to other Squads:
I can do the same thing for you guys, if there is enough interest, and you have a high res version of your squad logo in a single color. I can also think about just an R1 forum version, but we would have to figure out what the design would be....

Note to the mods:
I am doing this for the Forum members and am not making any money for this as all the proceeds are going to the RRWAF, which is a good cause that helps us stay safe. Please don't require me to have a vendor tag to do this...I have asked Teespring to put the non-profit badge on the campaign, so they will send any proceeds to the RRWAF rather than to me. Also, I posted this here to get more exposure, rather than the infrequently traveled squad section...move it if you see fit, but I would like it to stay here if possible.

See less See more
#3 ·
Fixed the link....

#5 · (Edited)
:rock...13 sold already!...That's 52$ that will be going toward the air fence fund!

#6 ·
Bump....Let's get to twenty!

#9 · (Edited)
:thumbup.....Let's get the venom folks in here and buy some swag...and raise some money for the air fence...It might just save you some day.....I know we had more than 5 people asking for shirts...

#13 ·
I think we had the ok to do that as well...

I would just need to start another campaign. What would you want on the back with the rrwaf logo?

#21 ·
I just got word that Teespring will be sending the profits directly to RRWAF....So no monies will pass through my hands....

We got to 21 shirts sold!!!! That is 109$ donated directly to the RRWAF so far! Let's raise some more money for air fence!

#24 ·
:thumbup

#28 · (Edited)
OK Tad... as you can see, we have multiple approvals. Do you need to make a new order with the tuning fork logo on the back of the shirts? I would want to order black, blue, red & charcoal t-shirts (that yellow looks horrid) and black & blue hoodies. Please send me a PM when I can send you the money.

Reactions: Admin
#30 ·
I can set up the same campaign with new design. I will work on that next week. Just like this one, no money well go to me.

Reactions: Admin
#32 ·
So far we have sold 24 shirts, and raised 130 dollars for the RRWAF!

Let's keep this going. 13 days left.

#34 ·
Let's give this a bump.....Still 24 sold, and 130$ raised for the RRWAF.

#36 ·
Working on it this week....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.