Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

R1-Forum T-Shirts & Hoodies With Yamaha Tuning Fork Logo To Raise Money For RRWAF

19K views 250 replies 37 participants last post by  Tad158 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have set up a Teespring campaign to allow us forum members to buy some forum swag and raise some money for the RoadRracing World Action Fund (RoadRacingWorld Action Fund) at the same time. The RoadRacing World Action Fund raises money to install air fence at race tracks to keep riders safe at track days and races. Approximately 5$ from each sale will go to the Road Racing World Air Fence Fund. The donation amount depends on how many are sold, as Teespring has a sliding scale on how many are sold. If you want to make a donation above and beyond what would come from this T-shirt sale, please donate directly to the RRWAF!

The link to the Teespring campaign:
R1-Forum.com RRW Action Fund T-Shirts | Teespring

We have men's T-shirts in black, blue, red, yellow (the slowest t-shirt color),navy blue, gray, and charcoal. Woman's T-shirts in black, blue, pink, and charcoal. We also have hoodies in black, blue, red and gray. The designs look like these examples (to see them in other colors see them on the Teespring page):

Men's Front

Men's Back

Woman's Front

Woman's Back

Hoodie Front

Hoodie Back

The campaign will be active for about another 21 days, ending Aug 16. The shirts will ship individually to the folks who place orders. Shipping costs 3.99 for the first shirt and 2.00 for each additional shirt. "Orders are printed and shipped when the time expires ( Aug 16th ). You can expect your package to arrive around 5 business days after printing starts."

Note to the mods:
I am doing this for the Forum members and am not making any money for this as all the proceeds are going to the RRWAF, which is a good cause that helps us stay safe. I have asked Teespring to put the non-profit badge on the campaign, so they will send any proceeds to the RRWAF.

See less See more
#3 ·
Shipping on that site is messed up... the sale page states "Orders are mailed via first-class or priority mail. Shipping costs CA$5.49 for the first item and CA$2.50 for each additional item."

Went to buy 2 t-shirts

Shipping CA$16.49
Handling Fee CA$1.89

If you click the ? next to the shipping item, it states "Canadian shipping rates: $9.50 flat rate, plus $4.00 per each additional item"

Neither of those add up to $16.49, unless math changed a lot since I was in school :p

#4 ·
15 ordered already...and 66$ raised for airfence...:bow...

#6 · (Edited)
Airfence is a softer barrier for race tracks to place in front of close barriers like concrete walls, armco, earth embankments, and so on. So that way when you crash, you hit a pillow rather than getting turned into shreded cheese when sliding though an armco barrier....:fact

Read the RRWAF page...

#13 ·
Did someone cancel their order, it had shown that 15 were sold, but now only shows ten as sold. We need to get to twenty to have at least 5$ from the cost of each shirt go to the air fence fund.

Lets get some more orders in. I figured these would sell themselves as non squad specific forum gear...

#15 ·
12 shirts sold, and 45$ raised for air fence.

#18 ·
13 sold and 52$ Raised for air fence.....Let's get to 20 shirts....

#19 ·
likely place order for hoodie in a couple of days, just deciding on color

#27 ·
Bump....lets raise some money for air fence

#28 · (Edited)
placed order and helped raise some $ for an excellent cause!! let us know how sales progress :fork

shipping to WA state was a breeze to setup via paypal

#29 · (Edited)
19 sold so far:rock....one more to tip it over the mark to send more money from each shirt sold going to air fence!

#30 ·
#32 ·
:rock...21 sold...109$ raised for air fence!...about two weeks to get your order in.

#37 ·
Yes, you can order these.... the order is open for another 2 weeks or so.

I contacted Teespring and asked about this, they told me size is spot on and their premium 100% cotton will shrink a little but not enough to where you would need to order a bigger size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.