Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

New Bike!!!

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  GripNrip 
#1 ·
I picked up this sweet new whip!!!this thing is MINT!!!! :1pok::eek:wneddance:

I Keed I keed, its my new track bike project. I'm pretty excited to get started on it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:555:

#3 ·
its a little rough around the edges... i realize that. but when she's done!!!!! you'll see!! you ALL SEE!!! :machinegu:machinegu:machinegu

#16 ·
Hey i forgot how to INTERNET GOOD!!! lol i'll get some better pics when i get the body work and new parts on it.
:2bitchsla:crash

#19 ·
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Now its off to metricdevilmoto.com for Penski suspension, tuning, paint and a bunch of other little race track bits. I might have to make a trip down south in December. I don't think I want to wait until march/april to ride it!! I'll post more pics when I pick it up. :scared

#23 · (Edited)
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Almost done... just need to figure out how I want to paint it.. I was thinking similar to the 2017 vinalez test bike. I'm a bout sick of seeing everyone follow the body lines on the R6.:eek:wneddance:

Reactions: MotoMillion
#26 ·
well its at metricdevilmoto right now and from my understanding my wife called them and had something done with the bodywork... I'm sure it will be ridiculously funny if she did.

I always love the way R6's look. Sweet track bike too.
thanks!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.