BPP Superleggera Light Weight Front & Rear Sprocket Group Buy - Page 3 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

General Motorcycle Discussions Any general discussions related to Motorcycles goes in here.

142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Quality Parts at Great Prices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masao Furusawa View Post
Yeah not the sprockets, just generally, I think he's only got one exhaust and a few bits but that's about it.

EDIT: One of the drop down menu options for the rear sprocket is '2015-2014'.

Nothing more than 45 teeth?
We will be adding more than 45 teeth later on today, just never thought people needed more than 45 teeth. Now added up to 48 teeth.

Fixed the "2015-2014" back to "2015-2017", thanks for pointing it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masao Furusawa View Post
Mani, I see you have ceased to support the 09-14 models. Where is the love?
It is just the way the website is setup and in reality sales for 09-14 parts have really declined. We still have a lot of parts stocked for 09-14 and can even get more special parts ordered in. Just PM, email or call us and we will be more than happy to help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R1-Forum Discount code R1FORUM

Last edited by MotoMillion; 01-07-2017 at 08:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

I find it kind of odd your listed prices are higher than on the BPP website. What's up with that?
post #43 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
I find it kind of odd your listed prices are higher than on the BPP website. What's up with that?
If you take into account that when you order from BPP and checkout, they add $20 to shipping, our prices are actually lower. We do not charge shipping on any of our orders, and ship it with 1-3 business day guaranteed service coast to coast. This is not even considering that we have provided a discount code for the group buy that even further lowers the prices.

One2, Promtana and My 04 R1 like this.

post #44 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 07:21 PM
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ_R1 View Post
I thought this was ancient history now, but apparently not. I'm surprised they're still being sold.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk
I've been in the ducati world the last 7 years so I missed all this. I run supersprox rears on them with no issue.
post #45 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Chillin'

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMillion View Post
If you take into account that when you order from BPP and checkout, they add $20 to shipping, our prices are actually lower. We do not charge shipping on any of our orders, and ship it with 1-3 business day guaranteed service coast to coast. This is not even considering that we have provided a discount code for the group buy that even further lowers the prices.

They were going to charge about $60 to ship to me.
@MotoMillion 's packages are faster than Amazon.

post #46 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 02:52 AM
The Doctor's Assistant

Quote:
We will be adding more than 45 teeth later on today, just never thought people needed more than 45 teeth. Now added up to 48 teeth.

Fixed the "2015-2014" back to "2015-2017", thanks for pointing it out.

It is just the way the website is setup and in reality sales for 09-14 parts have really declined. We still have a lot of parts stocked for 09-14 and can even get more special parts ordered in. Just PM, email or call us and we will be more than happy to help.
Well since the 09-14 stock gearing is 47 on the rear, people will more likely go up.
-2 on the front is always controversial so most would go for -1/+1 or +2 or +3 so I think having a range from 46 - 49 would be wise.

Thanks, will let you know about the parts.
MotoMillion likes this.
post #47 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
I eat my R1

Picked one up, thank you
MotoMillion likes this.
post #48 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 02:26 PM
kickin' at the darkness

funny i was just thinking last night I should look into sprockets.. i'll have a look at what i'm running currently and probably order a set
MotoMillion likes this.

2009 YZF-R1 xPlanker

DJ PCV, AT200 & POD300, Leo Vince EVOII SBK/ARROW SS HEADER, GRAVES STACKS & AIS, GYTR, ECUnleashed, SHORAI, YOYODYNE sc, HINSON bskt, EBC SRK, ASV clutch perch, RK520, JT 15T/44T, Lithtech chain adjust, ANNITORI RL
CLEVER WOLF CF, RIZOMA grips, APEX risers, CRG Arrows, GYTR seat, SHOGUN sliders, GBR covers, GYTR db, Watsens, 6000k HID, RACETECH springs, RACETECH G3-LD, OHLINs FPK, CL SBK5/RX3, HEL SS lines, Accossato Radial 19x18,
post #49 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus40 View Post
funny i was just thinking last night I should look into sprockets.. i'll have a look at what i'm running currently and probably order a set
Probably the best to get some

post #50 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Chillin'

Garage
@MotoMillion Post the updated list the first post.

post #51 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by One2 View Post
@MotoMillion Post the updated list the first post.
I'd like to however, we have some who have purchased that I don't know their username on the forum, perhaps we can get everyone who has so far put an order in to continue on the list we already had started?

1. Kevap
2. Flexxx
3. fastrob691
4. My 04 R1
5. Jim_Joe_Bob
6. RVCR1
7. One2

post #52 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Chillin'

Garage
Quote:
I'd like to however, we have some who have purchased that I don't know their username on the forum, perhaps we can get everyone who has so far put an order in to continue on the list we already had started?

1. Kevap
2. Flexxx
3. fastrob691
4. My 04 R1
5. Jim_Joe_Bob
6. RVCR1
7. One2
Or just post a total number of the amount of buyers.

post #53 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 08:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by One2 View Post
Or just post a total number of the amount of buyers.
We are already over the minimum required 10 from what I think. Let me check and tally it all tomorrow morning once I get into the office.

post #54 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 05:31 AM
carbonated

I'm in
post #55 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 06:03 AM
I'm the happy go lucky mod!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfaddict View Post
I'm in
Go buy what you want from the links in the first post in this thread. Don't forget to use the group buy discount code... BPPR1FRM.

sig pic courtesy of THE GODFATHER!

Greenstreak quote from Barber... "Woah... I have a log in my ass!"

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
TEAM: SO SCARED NO LEAN

Godspeed to my fallen brothers - elviswarrior, Gawarrior, Vman1300

post #56 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 07:56 AM
carbonated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevap View Post
Go buy what you want from the links in the first post in this thread. Don't forget to use the group buy discount code... BPPR1FRM.
yup...already ordered thats why I said I was in... :
My 04 R1 likes this.
post #57 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

So the total number right now is at 10.

Just waiting on till January 22 to make sure everyone has enough time to be able to get in on the deal.

International members, if you need a shipping quote send us an email or just message me from here, I will make you custom invoices for the shipping quotes.

post #58 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 09:35 AM
R1 Rider & Coach

Garage
I ordered one for the lightweight R1 project!
MotoMillion and My 04 R1 like this.

Clayton Potter
STT Staff Instructor
MV Agusta F3
Aprilia RSV4 Factory
Yamaha R1 - Woodcraft, STG, Arai, Apex, Sidi, FT, Yoyodyne, MotoUnion
CCS #19
post #59 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 09:41 AM Thread Starter

This is the list for those who have confirmed, since we don't know everyones usersnames on the forum, but the total number right now is at 11

1. Kevap
2. Flexxx
3. fastrob691
4. My 04 R1
5. Jim_Joe_Bob
6. RVCR1
7. One2
8. cfaddict
9. Clayton Potter

post #60 of 194 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 10:40 AM
The Doctor's Assistant

Um, 46,47 and 48 aren't available?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode