CustomLED Blaster-X R1/M Integrated Tail Light - R1-Forum Deal! - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

Vendors and Group Purchases Group Purchases and Vendor sales.
GPs CAN BE SET UP BY PAYING ADVERTISERS ONLY!
Please report all unsolicited e-mail as a result of posts.

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
Quality Parts at Great Prices!

CustomLED Blaster-X R1/M Integrated Tail Light - R1-Forum Deal!

CustomLED Blaster-X Integrated Tail Lights are now available to purchase through www.motomillion.com

The best integrated tail lights available for your R1 / R1S / R1M made by Custom LED right here in USA!

Simple install, thanks to the plug and play interface with all OEM connectors. No need for any flasher relays, your flash rate will not change with the Blaster-X tail light.

The tail lights are optically clear, and the smoke look is achieved by having the internals a darker color. This ensures great looks without compromising on the brightness of the lights.

Check out the video to see the functions of this wonderful product:

How much?
- These tail lights are ONLY! $123.45 USD with the forum discount code R1FORUM at checkout.
- Fast and Free shipping within USA!
- Affordable and quick shipping options for International buyers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days within USA!

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/collecti...-r1m-2015-2017

Will it fit my R1?
- These fit 2015 and newer R1 / R1M / R1S models.

Do not hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Ignacio-Arg likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R1-Forum Discount code R1FORUM

Last edited by MotoMillion; 05-06-2017 at 01:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-08-2016, 06:59 AM Thread Starter

All restocked and ready to be shipped!

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 06:12 AM
I eat my R1

This is on my wishlist! Just got to wait for now lol.

CCS AM #671

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by plustiano View Post
This is on my wishlist! Just got to wait for now lol.

Lets first get them to deliver your first order

I'll be keeping in touch with you over email within 2 days about that by the way.
plustiano likes this.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2016, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

Lots in stock and at your doorstep in 1-3 business days!

Get yours from: www.motomillion.com
R0ll3R1 likes this.

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

Restocked and at your doorstep within 1-3 business days!

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 08:23 AM
I eat my R1

I need another bike just so can have another one..lol I love this light Thanks Again Mani

You hear that?
That's an R1 son....
:
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 08:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanks View Post
I need another bike just so can have another one..lol I love this light Thanks Again Mani
My pleasure! There are lots of unsold 2015 and even 2016's at my local dealers here, you should help them move those out of their showrooms

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Lots in stock and guaranteed delivery within 2-3 business days with our Fast and Free shipping!

Order yours directly from https://www.motomillion.com/products...-r1m-2015-2017

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Lots in stock, gets to your door within 1-3 business days.

Read up about them, possibly the nicest integrated tail light for your 2015-2017 R1 / R1S / R1M and 2017 R6

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

One of the best integrated tail lights available for your 2015 to 2017 R1 / R1S / R1M and also the brand new 2017 R6 !

All in stock, ships out fast and free! Order yours directly from here > https://www.motomillion.com/collecti...-r1m-2015-2017

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-07-2016, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

Just restocked, plenty of them available.

1-3 business day delivery times within USA.

Use the forum discount code R1FORUM at checkout.

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Bump for one of the best integrated tail lights for the 2015-2017 R1 / R1M / R1S

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2017, 07:55 AM Thread Starter

Order directly from : https://www.motomillion.com/collecti...-r1m-2015-2017

Remember for orders shipping to USA, shipping is always fast and free, stocked in house and delivered within 1-3 business days!

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 08:55 AM Thread Starter

Got a new R1? Want to clean up that tail? The best integrated tail lights for your 2015-2017 R1 / R1S / R1M!

post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 09:03 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMillion View Post

CustomLED Blaster-X Integrated Tail Lights are now available to purchase through www.motomillion.com

The best integrated tail lights available for your R1 / R1S / R1M made by Custom LED right here in USA!

Simple install, thanks to the plug and play interface with all OEM connectors. No need for any flasher relays, your flash rate will not change with the Blaster-X tail light.

The tail lights are optically clear, and the smoke look is achieved by having the internals a darker color. This ensures great looks without compromising on the brightness of the lights.

Check out the video to see the functions of this wonderful product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXY57OiJ9-o

How much?
- These tail lights are ONLY! $123.45 USD with the forum discount code R1FORUM-Q3 at checkout.
- Fast and Free shipping within USA!
- Affordable and quick shipping options for International buyers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days within USA!

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website: https://www.motomillion.com/collecti...-r1m-2015-2017

Will it fit my R1?
- These fit 2015 and newer R1 / R1M / R1S models.

Do not hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

I got this on my new 2016 Anniversary R1, Great light but it will flatten the battery if the ignition is on for a few a couple of minutes and the engine isn't running... Really powerful and effective though and looks the balls!

I do have a tracker fitted so that could be zapping the battery also.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 09:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellCheese View Post
I got this on my new 2016 Anniversary R1, Great light but it will flatten the battery if the ignition is on for a few a couple of minutes and the engine isn't running... Really powerful and effective though and looks the balls!

I do have a tracker fitted so that could be zapping the battery also.

You know now I am going to ask you to share pictures and videos

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMillion View Post

You know now I am going to ask you to share pictures and videos
No problem I will post some up tomorrow... I'm happy with the light and quality but like I say its so powerful it zaps the battery in no time at all if the engine isn't running!
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

Order directly from : https://www.motomillion.com/collecti...-r1m-2015-2017

Remember for orders shipping to USA, shipping is always fast and free, stocked in house and delivered within 1-3 business days!

Don't forget to use the forum discount code R1FORUM during checkout!

post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Lots in stock! Delivery, as with all our products is within 1-3 business days!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode