Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Da Northland. Yah.
There's a ton of info in the original thread which I linked in the first post. But, to sum it up in a few items:
1) Diet is key. Clean eating, portion control, and proper hydration will do more for you than a crappy diet while eating poorly.
2) Proper execution in exercise is critical. This helps to prevent you from injury while working out. Train within your means and be intelligent about what you're doing. Check your ego at the door.
3) Losing weight for health is a noble cause. Unfortunately, many people tend to lose that focus after a while. Find an event, or something, which will set a date and challenge you to improve by then. A lifting meet, racing season, etc. Something to keep you focused and on track as your big goal and set smaller ones as check points in between now and your target.
- RIP to our fallen brothers. You will all be missed and remembered:
- crazyclimbr - March 4, 2007
- Gawarrior - June 25, 2008
- bandrews - October 9, 2011