Hopefully Zimmerman will walk free! - Page 55 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1081 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkedR1Pilot View Post
my daughter brings home her homework and it looks like a clown graded it... pink and purple corrections by the teacher... i ask her wtf?? at conferences we ask her teacher about it.... teacher says "we cant use red pen to correct assignments... school board says red is a negative color and we have to use a different color"

i shit you not.... and we live out in the sticks... i cant imagine what its like in the cities
Wow...

I know I'm gonna get flame for this, but I believe all this is because of equality with men and women. Men don't care about feelings. Winners win and losers lose. Women care about feelings and now that women are filling decision-making roles in higher parts of society, you can see the effect they are having.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have equality, I'm just saying you can see the effect they have



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1082 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 06:40 AM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkedR1Pilot View Post
my daughter brings home her homework and it looks like a clown graded it... pink and purple corrections by the teacher... i ask her wtf?? at conferences we ask her teacher about it.... teacher says "we cant use red pen to correct assignments... school board says red is a negative color and we have to use a different color"

i shit you not.... and we live out in the sticks... i cant imagine what its like in the cities
Red pen here, then again, our school district is pretty old school. My next door neighbor is the president of the school board. He's a part of the LDS church so he's not going to allow any slacking or overspending. Principals aren't hired from outside the district, they are developed from within the system with great results. One of my kids is a hellion and we're thankful to be where we live.

http://www.wthr.com/story/20253338/t...worths-project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #1083 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 06:43 AM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Wow...

I know I'm gonna get flame for this, but I believe all this is because of equality with men and women. Men don't care about feelings. Winners win and losers lose. Women care about feelings and now that women are filling decision-making roles in higher parts of society, you can see the effect they are having.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have equality, I'm just saying you can see the effect they have
I gotta disagree. Half the mamby pamby retards are men. Teaching kids to never excel is a pandemic IMO. It's the biggest problem with our society right now. Kids are so lazy that many graduate High school without getting their drivers license. They say it's too much trouble and don't want to deal with it. So sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #1084 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:34 AM
My liver hates me......
 
korndog12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Northern Virginia/Blacksburg Va
Posts: 1,716
Send a message via AIM to korndog12
shit starts with parents. Any problems with school, are due to the creation of problems earlier. People bs my child is not challenged enough at school. That is bullshit. Give them extra internal assignments at home instead of throwing a controller at them and ignoring them for the night..

Every second I am one step closer to my dream. Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc rotates your life on the clock.

R1-016 'Venom' Squadron

"You just stepped in a huge pile of shit!"
"It happens."
-Forrest Gump


Can the government corrupt the U.S.A anymore? "Yes We Can!" - Obama
korndog12 is offline  
post #1085 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
I gotta disagree. Half the mamby pamby retards are men. Teaching kids to never excel is a pandemic IMO. It's the biggest problem with our society right now. Kids are so lazy that many graduate High school without getting their drivers license. They say it's too much trouble and don't want to deal with it. So sad.

But to Gearhead's point, those mamby pamby retarded males are the product of the femminization of just about everything we do. When I went to school, over half the teachers were men. Now, every single school my kids have gone to so far are less than 20% men. The principals are women, the Superintendants are women, on and on.


Last edited by KMac; 12-05-2012 at 07:53 AM.
KMac is offline  
post #1086 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 818
Posts: 7,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
But to Gearhead's point, those mamby pamby retarded males are the product of the femminization of just about everything we do. When I went to school, over half the teachers were men. Now, every single school my kids have gone to so far are less than 20% men. The principals are women, the Superintendants are women, on and on.
My experience is that female teachers were always harder on students. The whole "everyone wins" mentality is due to liberals having more children than normal people.

They figure that using the same process as the Special Olympics will turn out a better student who can experience the feeling of accomplishment without actually having to accomplish anything.

Even underachievers can become president one day. You can even win the Nobel prize for doing nothing.
cataclyzm123 is offline  
post #1087 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 01:02 PM
I eat my R1
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
I see your point, but consider for a moment that you are likely in the first "detached" generation, even though you have the military experiences to load your resume with reality. In the situation of Meister molding young minds via Scouting, you're missing the fact that what used to be 6.5 million scouts strong in the 70's is now only 2.5 million strong. With the proliferation of every sport imaginable, the internet, x-box, playstation, wii, pc's, macs, etc... to attract the attention of potential scouts, it's pretty obvious what's going on.

What once was a pretty good rain on the ocean, is now a light sprinkling. It's trending downward, it's not something that is "catching" and is on the rise. And with almost nothing but negative media attention for the last several years over gays in scouting, abusive scout leaders, etc... you're looking at an organization that is every bit as much on the hit list as the NRA is.
I see your point, but I've always been a quality over quanity type of person.
InfinitiR1 is offline  
post #1088 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiR1 View Post
I see your point, but I've always been a quality over quanity type of person.
Quality won't matter when the quantity of self entitled morons is too great. I'm worried about my kids future (If I have any)



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
post #1089 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:09 PM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,286
WWCP do?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #1090 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,540



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
post #1091 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 02:58 AM
I get food for your bike.
 
TwistedSprocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NOLA
Posts: 158
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of
us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time" -Puller

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading," -Thomas Jefferson
TwistedSprocket is offline  
post #1092 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 04:16 AM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,286
The guy has a point.

Quote:
Seen in color, the “thug” who might be, becomes a wounded young man. Shock and fear ring his eyes. There may be small wounds or acne on his forehead. Blood drips from his nose and his lip appears to be busted open. His nose appears to be freshly broken. Instead of being a white ghoul emerging from shadows, he is a wounded man sitting in a car after a life-changing, possibly life-destroying, event has happened. The ghoul has flesh and blood after all. He bleeds.

From that color photo, taken in color at high resolution by law enforcement officers moments after the altercation, someone manufactured the grainy black and white photo and made the decision to hand that version, but not the full color version, over to Zimmerman’s defense. Who did that? Who manufactured that photo? How did they manufacture it? Why did they manufacture it?

Had the color photo been available in the days after Martin’s unfortunate death, there might never have been a backlash against the Sanford police. There might never have been a national movement to arrest and prosecute Zimmerman. President Obama might never have taken sides with the New Black Panthers, who put a bounty on Zimmerman’s head, and with the usual tragedy trolls who always seek to convert corpses into political talking points. The NBC News edit that made Zimmerman sound racist could have been countered with a color photo showing Zimmerman’s wounds, corroborating his explanation of what happened that night. But someone chose to hide the color photo and manufacture the black and white, so that that photo would tell a different story.

I keep using that word — manufacture — deliberately, because that is what was done here. Someone took the high-resolution digital original and printed it out, then ran it through a copy machine several times to introduce noise, and remove the color and reduce the quality. They may have also taken it into Photoshop to manipulate its contrast and add additional noise. That is manufacturing.

In doing all of this, they deliberately stripped George Zimmerman of his humanity.

Who did this? For what purpose?

Did someone in a position of authority take a look at George Zimmerman’s name, which suggests an older white male rather than a younger Hispanic, then take a look at this young, black victim, and decide to scapegoat Zimmerman deliberately because of the narrative that his name and Trayvon Martin’s racial background provided?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #1093 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Sofa King Tired!!!
 
TexASS R1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 587
In our CHL class here in Texas our instructor said we could be in trouble if we pursue someone.. If we leave the situation were in the right.. But as soon as we follow someone were in the wrong with the intentions of using our gun for protection..


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App


SIG Courtesy of Petrol
GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON - 015
TexASS R1 is offline  
post #1094 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 04:55 AM
R1, "A Superior Addiction"
 
cyclepsycho7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 11,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
I gotta disagree. Half the mamby pamby retards are men. Teaching kids to never excel is a pandemic IMO. It's the biggest problem with our society right now. Kids are so lazy that many graduate High school without getting their drivers license. They say it's too much trouble and don't want to deal with it. So sad.
It's really crazy to me that many kids these days don't care about driving. When I graduated in 1974 you were considered to be an idiot and sometimes treated as an outcast if you didn't have your licence.

Lucky 13 Squadron


Last edited by cyclepsycho7; 12-06-2012 at 04:58 AM.
cyclepsycho7 is offline  
post #1095 of 1129 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 05:03 AM
Sofa King Tired!!!
 
TexASS R1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclepsycho7 View Post
It's really crazy to me that many kids these days don't care about driving. When I graduated in 1974 you were considered to be an idiot and sometimes treated as an outcast if you didn't have your licence.
I agree.. My daughter is 18 years old.. She took Driver Ed at 16.. Has her license but never wants to drive.. Not because she's lazy because she rides her road bike everywhere.. She's a freshman in collage and works part time at a pizza joint for extra spending money.. The only thing I did at her age was try to convince my dad to lend me his pick-up truck.. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App


SIG Courtesy of Petrol
GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON - 015
TexASS R1 is offline  
post #1096 of 1129 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 09:24 AM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,286
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2013/2/1/23854/40798

More official Shenanigans. They are playing dirty, destroying evidence and being "Government Officials"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #1097 of 1129 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,441
But put yourself on a jury. This one fact alone, of missing data for the only day in question, in addition to the State's refusal to provide where they sent it, who sent it, why they sent it, etc... is all it will take to polarize a juror against the State and cast doubt over everything they do or do not produce. IMO, this only helps Zimmerman.

KMac is offline  
post #1098 of 1129 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 09:41 AM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
But put yourself on a jury. This one fact alone, of missing data for the only day in question, in addition to the State's refusal to provide where they sent it, who sent it, why they sent it, etc... is all it will take to polarize a juror against the State and cast doubt over everything they do or do not produce. IMO, this only helps Zimmerman.
There must have been some damning evidence on there if they were willing to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #1099 of 1129 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Puck Fu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Well I blame Trayvon Martin's and many misguided black youth's typical THUGGISH I'm a BA mentality for Trayvon's death!
If Trayvon simply asked Zimmerman why he was following him and then said that he lived around there perhaps this is all avoided, or perhaps Trayvon goes up to a random house and tells the person at the door to call the police someone is following him... the problem is that Zimmerman is just looking out for the neighborhood and Trayvon is a thug and talks a big game, then dies because of his own actions.
Perhaps the law could make some clarification as to 'following' someone for FUTURE reference, but from the EVIDENCE that I have SEEN and everything that has been PROVEN to be TRUE and discounting the two females that don't know what they saw and change their minds..well looks to me like Zimmerman was justified in self defense, he was not acting like a thug.
Stay CIVIL stay ALIVE... I don't think Zimmerman should serve more than 2 years for anything related to this incident based on the evidence I have seen thus far.. if it ever goes to trial and I get to watch every second I will if I can.
Parents particularly of black boys need to do a seriously better job, I know FAR TOO MANY BLACK MEN in REAL LIFE that are just horrible people (I don't even like saying it but it's TRUE) stop promoting thuggish behavior. I really hope this doesn't come down to a race issue. I really hope that all these thugs who scream some of the worst racist crap as a result of this incident ACTUALLY WATCH THE TRIAL and see the EVIDENCE and then form a RATIONAL opinion based on the evidence! And the MEDIA should be punished for the portrayal of zimmerman and martin in a misleading manner

http://is200.imagesocket.com/images/2011/06/15/r1signaturenofearjlocp.jpg
I decided that living in fear of dying on a motorcycle isn't living, now at least if I die I had fun beforehand!
Puck Fu is offline  
post #1100 of 1129 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,441
There goes your shot at Forum Member of the Month.

KMac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How Not to Walk Your Dog broc944 Off Topic Talk 11 12-31-2011 01:17 AM
You got me a GS? I'd rather walk!!! evilbeef54 Off Topic Talk 1 09-30-2009 05:52 AM
They walk among us... bohem3006 Off Topic Talk 23 05-13-2009 09:15 PM
Would you walk the walk? blueyzfr6 Off Topic Talk 25 05-12-2008 10:07 PM
Is this how you walk the dog? KEMAC33 Off Topic Talk 17 08-08-2005 05:08 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome