Voting machines rigged for Romney - Page 7 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,351
Well said Kirk



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 05:34 AM
R1 Forum Star
 
z064life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 16,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Well said Kirk
except a lot of those old folks vote Obama for handouts now as well

Hey Greenstreak, it's z064life lazy ass

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/50-r1-012-%60phantom-squadron%60/
z064life is offline  
post #123 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 05:35 AM
I am the vanilla gorilla!
 
rexmitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The ATX
Posts: 17,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
What's everybody grousing about, it's been known he's gonna get re-elected for almost 2 years:


Told you so....



Told you so....



Told you so....


AAAANnnddd...........still 0 for 3. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for different results.



I'm convinced the erosion of this country's attitudes towards personal responsibility, education and hard work, coupled with the increasing reliance on entitlements, class warfare, and the amount of weight placed on political correctness and feelgoodisms, has already.............or will in the next 4 years....... push this country past the brink where it will not be possible to ever really "fix" the problem and recover towards what this country once was. Revolution would do it, but for the reasons list above, it's not really likely to happen. Too many people have it too good (or at least believe they have it too good) for that to happen. Not enough people with the ability to truly learn can perceive what "bottom" looks like, so unless we actually hit bottom, there is zero chance of any significant beneficial change to correct anything. Unfortunately, the gov't has become experts at large scale theft, and will commit billions and trillions of dollars to buy instant pictures of "hope" to keep people from ever getting a clear picture of what bottom looks like. The greatest generations this country ever had have to be looking at this from their rocking chairs, or from their graves, and collectively thinking "Are you Fcvking Kidding ME!".
So can we expect you on the ballot for 2016 Kirk



You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
rexmitchell is offline  
post #124 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 05:41 AM
Take the red pill
 
drjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post

I'm convinced the erosion of this country's attitudes towards personal responsibility, education and hard work, coupled with the increasing reliance on entitlements, class warfare, and the amount of weight placed on political correctness and feelgoodisms, has already.............or will in the next 4 years....... push this country past the brink where it will not be possible to ever really "fix" the problem and recover towards what this country once was. Revolution would do it, but for the reasons list above, it's not really likely to happen. Too many people have it too good (or at least believe they have it too good) for that to happen. Not enough people with the ability to truly learn can perceive what "bottom" looks like, so unless we actually hit bottom, there is zero chance of any significant beneficial change to correct anything. Unfortunately, the gov't has become experts at large scale theft, and will commit billions and trillions of dollars to buy instant pictures of "hope" to keep people from ever getting a clear picture of what bottom looks like. The greatest generations this country ever had have to be looking at this from their rocking chairs, or from their graves, and collectively thinking "Are you Fcvking Kidding ME!".
Does this mean Ann-Margaret's not coming?
drjak is offline  
post #125 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:13 AM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmitchell View Post
So can we expect you on the ballot for 2016 Kirk
yeah.....that'll happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjak View Post
Does this mean Ann-Margaret's not coming?
not following.

KMac is offline  
post #126 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:54 AM
Take the red pill
 
drjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post

not following.
drjak is offline  
post #127 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Oh yeah!
 
Judah Ben-Hur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOWAR View Post
Lets see how many people freak out again and pay 2000 for an Ar-15 cause Obama is gonna take their guns.bash
You in the market for a nice n' purdy AR15 for $2000? I've got three to pick from.

Judah Ben-Hur is offline  
post #128 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjak View Post

I can't believe I didn't remember that.

KMac is offline  
post #129 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,376
I see the Stock Market is pumped by the election results.

KMac is offline  
post #130 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 08:40 AM
R1 Forum Star
 
z064life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 16,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
I see the Stock Market is pumped by the election results.
pumped because of Obama, or pumped because they know its a stale mate for at least 2 more years


edit: just looked and by pumped you mean SELL SELL SELL

Hey Greenstreak, it's z064life lazy ass

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
z064life is offline  
post #131 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 08:44 AM
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 22,000
Send a message via AIM to WarMachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
pumped because of Obama, or pumped because they know its a stale mate for at least 2 more years


edit: just looked and by pumped you mean SELL SELL SELL
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/stoc...rope-1C6918818


GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now  
post #132 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 08:59 AM
I am the vanilla gorilla!
 
rexmitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The ATX
Posts: 17,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
I see the Stock Market is pumped by the election results.
From CNN
Quote:
Dow falls more than 300 points after Obama's re-election and new concerns about the global economy.



You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
rexmitchell is offline  
post #133 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
For no ma'am
 
Treemugger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: A Murica
Posts: 2,168
Treemugger is offline  
post #134 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:35 AM
para bellum
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 36,691
Send a message via AIM to Kangaroo Send a message via Yahoo to Kangaroo
Johnson for President. :



Sig courtesy of SpidermanSS 9-15-09

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Kangaroo is offline  
post #135 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Another day above ground!
 
cataclyzm123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 818
Posts: 7,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss55539 View Post
On another note, CO legalized mary jane. No wonder them dumb fvcks voted for obama. It'll be interesting to see how that deal plays out with the feds
That is one of the few positive results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FactoryPilot View Post
I Looks like a very timely opportunity to put all of that money into the gold and silver because the dollar is going bye-bye
Absolutely. Also guns and ammo!
cataclyzm123 is offline  
post #136 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 10:55 AM
over da hump.....
 
shhaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: $IN CITY
Posts: 3,223
kinda funny i just sold 2 of my 3 ar's im keeping my 3rd one. hey if it got em outta my safe then makes more room for other stuff.

shhaker is offline  
post #137 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,281
Went to the gun shop today. The AR's were flying off the shelves. Several women came in and bought some firearms as well. Filled my truck with brass, pics to follow in the other thread later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #138 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 22,000
Send a message via AIM to WarMachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Went to the gun shop today. The AR's were flying off the shelves. Several women came in and bought some firearms as well. Filled my truck with brass, pics to follow in the other thread later.
Put down on an lwrc as soon as my lgs opened this morning. They are already putting in orders for more ammo and mags.


GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now  
post #139 of 139 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Rebel w/ a Cause
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Yorkistan
Posts: 21,161
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ing-six-times/


"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."
JDollaz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome