Voting machines rigged for Romney - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Dictator

Voting machines rigged for Romney

Looks like a real video to me.

PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
The Lead Farmer

One voter reported it so far, looks like an epidemic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
post #3 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
One voter reported it so far, looks like an epidemic.
no, one video so far. They've pulled a bunch of machines in Penn off line because of it.

PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
post #4 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Amphibious Tinbender

Typical PA/Philly politics. Another example:

http://email.foxnews.com/t?r=5&c=148...713CADC745B0B&

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

All men are created equal...then some become MARINES.

post #5 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I get food for your bike.

If you where going too cheat you would do it right. prob just a glitch. Just my opinion that if your going too bug something you would make sure its not obvious.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading," -Thomas Jefferson
post #6 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:30 PM
The Lead Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOWAR View Post
no, one video so far. They've pulled a bunch of machines in Penn off line because of it.
Sounds like a software glitch, hopefully they have it solved and the people that made the software go bankrupt from the lawsuits. Any software like this should be bulletproof by election day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
post #7 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
big tracks scare me

Was watching the news and they said that for the most part everything was going good except that they had to pull one judge because he was intoxicated although it's not cause for concern since usually that number is way higher.

post #8 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Dictator

Quote:
Sounds like a software glitch, hopefully they have it solved and the people that made the software go bankrupt from the lawsuits. Any software like this should be bulletproof by election day.
I hope it's a glitch just because I don't want to sit through a recount and all the BS that goes with it. On the other hand I program display boards like that for fire alarms and it's totally possible to have that situation with the buttons happen. In fact I could do it where it even says you voted for who you picked but logs whatever I want it to. I could make the next button log a vote. It's stupid to have this done electronically. I know paper ballots are slower but this kind of electronic glitches wouldn't be a problem with paper.

post #9 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Send a message via AIM to WarMachine
Quote:

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
post #10 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Dictator

I also noticed the lines to vote in Ann Arbor were light. We had many machines and almost no waiting. Down in Detroit and Inkster they had lines for 3 hours. Inkster had one machine only and no parking. People were having to cross a 4 lane road to vote. It was like frogger with old people. The poor communities really get shafted.

post #11 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Moderatorasfcvk

Quote:
It's stupid to have this done electronically. I know paper ballots are slower but this kind of electronic glitches wouldn't be a problem with paper.
exactly. People generally have no idea how unreliable and unstable "new" technology can be when it's not thoroughly tested correctly. Where I voted today all of the election officials must have been 60+ yrs old. I can totally see any one of them simply saying "it's alright" and having blind faith that it's working just because it is way over their heads and they don't understand it. Paper ballots and pencils aren't over anybody's head.............well, except for voters in Florida.

post #12 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:49 PM
R1 Forum Star

Quote:
I also noticed the lines to vote in Ann Arbor were light. We had many machines and almost no waiting. Down in Detroit and Inkster they had lines for 3 hours. Inkster had one machine only and no parking. People were having to cross a 4 lane road to vote. It was like frogger with old people. The poor communities really get shafted.
Poor vote democrat.....so standing in line for 3 hours is no big deal. Republicans have jobs they need to get to

Hey Greenstreak, it's z064life lazy ass

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/50-r1-012-%60phantom-squadron%60/
post #13 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
Poor vote democrat.....so standing in line for 3 hours is no big deal. Republicans have jobs they need to get to

post #14 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:53 PM
R1 Forum Star

Quote:
How are you a mod without a bold name

Must be a voting machine error

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
post #15 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:55 PM
R1 Forum Star

payback for this
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...y-voting-site/

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
post #16 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Just posted the vid on CNN... They are all over it

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21 | INSTAGRAM @igoldeneye21

My 2015 R1M Racebike Build

View my MOD ADDICTED 2012 R1 build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus40
Being a biker is not a welfare sport.
post #17 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Moderatorasfcvk

What's this world coming to when all 5 of my votes and the vote of my illegal alien neighbor are mistakenly counted for the opposite candidate!

post #18 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
ROWDY

Quote:
evrey body I know already voted weeks ago

ROWDY
post #19 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Two machines in Penn reported so far according to CNN

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21 | INSTAGRAM @igoldeneye21

My 2015 R1M Racebike Build

View my MOD ADDICTED 2012 R1 build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus40
Being a biker is not a welfare sport.

Last edited by iGoldeneye; 11-06-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: i canzt spel
post #20 of 139 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 02:00 PM
para bellum

Send a message via AIM to Kangaroo Send a message via Yahoo to Kangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
How are you a mod without a bold name

Must be a voting machine error
there is another mod without bold as well. Not an error.

Sig courtesy of SpidermanSS 9-15-09

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode