Indiana House Explosion... Now A Murder Investigation - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,376
Indiana House Explosion... Now A Murder Investigation

http://news.msn.com/us/ind-home-expl...-investigation


and it sounds like they want to talk to fjorn.



What's the skinny, Meister?

.

KMac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
 
fjorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Da Northland. Yah.
Posts: 37,589
Why's it always a "white van"?

DC sniper, they were looking for a "white van" when in fact it turned out to be a car.


Oh, wait. I don't have a white van anymore.

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic6861_1.gif
  • RIP to our fallen brothers. You will all be missed and remembered:
    • crazyclimbr - March 4, 2007
    • Gawarrior - June 25, 2008
    • bandrews - October 9, 2011
fjorn is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Moderator Dictator
 
MANOWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 10,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
Why's it always a "white van"?

DC sniper, they were looking for a "white van" when in fact it turned out to be a car.


Oh, wait. I don't have a white van anymore.
I hope you cleaned your prints off of it before you got rid of it.



PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
MANOWAR is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 07:01 PM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,281
It's been pretty sketchy from the get go. Ex and boyfriend living in the house, ex hubby still paying on it. It's underwater on the mortgage and ex has filed for a BK and has several civil suits pending. Ex's work had a gas leak and explosion that burnt the place a while ago. White van seen in the area the day of. One report shows ex hubby might have been the driver. Ex was at the riverboat for a couple days and decides to board the cat. (case closed IMO) Lawyer showed up with the ex for the first interview with police. On a Sunday.

Several other things are weird about it and they have been serving search warrants on everyone. ATF is involved and giving out 10k checks for information. It's a matter of time til someone talks the submarines the others. This is one of those deals where there will be no clemency. Lots of jail time over this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,347
Wow.. Poorly planned

Like the hillbillies stealing bunches of money and go from trailer to mansion, and expect the IRS to be like "whatever"



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 09:56 PM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Meister37 is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 05:56 AM
Forum Moderator
 
GPD270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Greenville NC
Posts: 32,431
Send a message via AIM to GPD270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
It's been pretty sketchy from the get go. Ex and boyfriend living in the house, ex hubby still paying on it. It's underwater on the mortgage and ex has filed for a BK and has several civil suits pending. Ex's work had a gas leak and explosion that burnt the place a while ago. White van seen in the area the day of. One report shows ex hubby might have been the driver. Ex was at the riverboat for a couple days and decides to board the cat. (case closed IMO) Lawyer showed up with the ex for the first interview with police. On a Sunday.

Several other things are weird about it and they have been serving search warrants on everyone. ATF is involved and giving out 10k checks for information. It's a matter of time til someone talks the submarines the others. This is one of those deals where there will be no clemency. Lots of jail time over this one.

Damn!!!



GPD270
CCS #270
Trackdays Kickass!!!!!!

RIP Kelly Brown----- K_Flexx 15 June 2006
RIP Crazyclimber----- 4 March 2007
God Speed Glenn(Elvis) We love you! We miss you! 17 June 2007
Chad "GAWarrior" Clifton -- 25 June 08
Kevin "VMAN1300" Varner -- 26 March 09
I miss you guys.


2012 Deals Gap Convention!!!! Dont miss out!
2012 R1 Forum Trackday!!! Be there!

IRISH RACING



So Fast So Clean
GPD270 is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 02:42 PM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,281
Time to pay. Arrest warrants issued.

http://www.wthr.com/story/20151177/t...side-explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.

Last edited by Meister37; 11-20-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Meister37 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 05:38 PM
WOG
 
SPanega SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SWFL by way of CHI, IL
Posts: 5,639
Keep us updated on this. I'm curious as to what the hell left a crater like that. Thanks.


Sig courtesy of my brotha from down unda PetrolSpice
SPanega SS is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 44,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPanega SS View Post
Keep us updated on this. I'm curious as to what the hell left a crater like that. Thanks.
I think it was still a gas explosion, just not an accidental one.

KMac is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Moderator Dictator
 
MANOWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 10,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
I think it was still a gas explosion, just not an accidental one.
Was GPD270 and a lighter involved?



PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
MANOWAR is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
 
fjorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Da Northland. Yah.
Posts: 37,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
I think it was still a gas explosion, just not an accidental one.

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic6861_1.gif
  • RIP to our fallen brothers. You will all be missed and remembered:
    • crazyclimbr - March 4, 2007
    • Gawarrior - June 25, 2008
    • bandrews - October 9, 2011
fjorn is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 07:52 PM
WOG
 
SPanega SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SWFL by way of CHI, IL
Posts: 5,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOWAR View Post
Was GPD270 and a lighter involved?
I think officials should check into the ticking package from the UK with the name Mad Matt as the return address.


Sig courtesy of my brotha from down unda PetrolSpice
SPanega SS is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPanega SS View Post
I think officials should check into the ticking package from the UK with the name Mad Matt as the return address.



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome