Gun control and how the US stacks up - Page 16 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #301 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 08:47 AM
The Lead Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
That's what I'm saying, they are going to Turn many people into Criminals Overnight w the Drawn of a Pen. Many people went out of they're way spending a bunch of money on already Pre-Ban magazines, they will not just Hand them in If outlaw outright. They will most likely implement an Reward program for giving up indinviduals who may or may not posses such items, then I see Hear-say warrants given because this is such a serious matter. I can start to taste the shit smacking off the Fan blades now.
NY state isn't all cities, there are a bunch of rural areas with normal people. The statists keep screwing around and it's going to cost them. Serving warrants on people like that will be fine til the news gets out and people are ready for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 08:47 AM
Venom GA state lead.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_get_iton View Post
I definitely find that disturbing! MORE GUN CONTROL
HA... I also have a little brother 15 who has a S&W M&P .40 and an AR15 that I built for him... I have two myself and an extra upper simmilar to the MK12SPR the Navy SEALS use. Myself and my brother and family do MANY tactical training events. The .gov is going to have a hell of a time enforcing that "MORE GUN CONTROL" on my family. Why don't you anit-gunners come take them yourselves instead?

R1-016 "Venom" GA state lead

Venom sign-up

sig courtesy of Petrol_Spice

RIP Lester

"The limits of tryants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -Fredrick Douglas
post #303 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Gata Needs His Gat!

Send a message via AIM to Sleev-les Send a message via Yahoo to Sleev-les
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
NY pushing for 1st gun control law since tragedy

http://www.timesunio...edy-4134552.php

"No one is talking about making guns illegal," Cuomo said Monday. "No one is talking about legitimate hunters and sportspeople. We're talking about illegal guns. We're talking about abuse of guns. We're talking about guns that have no real hunting or sporting purpose. But it's an emotional topic and it is a question of communication. It's a question of degree."

___
I love this asshats comment about guns.. Illegal guns?? Abuse? No sporting purpose. Who is he to define what is not a real sporting purpose and why, as usual, is he going to go after the law abiding gun owners when he states he wants the ILLEGAL guns and the ABUSERS (which are the illegal holders).
post #304 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 08:59 AM
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Send a message via AIM to WarMachine
Looks like someone is trying to make a point

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...fle-scare?lite

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
post #305 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:04 AM
The Lead Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleev-les View Post
I love this asshats comment about guns.. Illegal guns?? Abuse? No sporting purpose. Who is he to define what is not a real sporting purpose and why, as usual, is he going to go after the law abiding gun owners when he states he wants the ILLEGAL guns and the ABUSERS (which are the illegal holders).
There is no Sporting Purpose clause in the constitution. Anyone using that catch phrase is ignorant of the law and has no business being in government.

Quote:
Kirk is a total dick.
post #306 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Venom GA state lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
Ted can concentrate on being Ted, he's an American patriot.

I know everyone is scrambling to get the guns, mags and ammo you need, but please go get some training too. These things aren't much good if you don't know how to operate and care for them properly.
YES! Don't just stand , sit, and lay prone either.

Learn how to get the hell off the X.
Learn how to move (and shoot).

-Learn malfunction clearing (imediate and remedial)
-Learn transitioning to sidearm (always faster than fixing a malf. or speed reloading)
-Learn the difference between cover and concealment (ie. drywall walls are concealment brick MAY be cover - cover stops bullets, bigger bullets go through more stuff).
-Familiarize yourself with as many weapons platforms as possible even though you don't own or see yourself using them. ie. AK, AR, HK - MP and G series rifles, SCAR, Galil, FAL are all popular military weapons and could see use in this country via the UN.
-Check out Magpul dynamics, warrior talk/Suarez intl., VTAC and other schools.
-Check out IRA green book, mil. field manuals, small unit and LRRP tactics.
-Learn to ba a Jack of all trades. You are your own back up, your own armorer and your own re-supply. You have no air support or artillery

Learn to fly a and drive a
Just kidding about the last part. It's a lot to learn but it will pay off.

Venom sign-up

RIP Lester

"The limits of tryants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -Fredrick Douglas

Last edited by molonlabe; 12-20-2012 at 09:12 AM.
post #307 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:07 AM
The Lead Farmer

Criminals are getting smarter.

http://www.wthr.com/story/20393785/b...n-in-greenwood

Quote:
Kirk is a total dick.
post #308 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:08 AM
my girlfriend likes girls

Send a message via Yahoo to InkedR1Pilot
as of now the guns they are referring o are NOT illegal... they WANT to make them illegal... so calling them illegal weapons at this point is just another way to spin and twist the truth to gain more sympathy for their agenda.. the more the uneducated sheeple hear "illegal weapons" the more likely they are to believe that anyone holding LEGAL firearms are the "criminals"

sig by petrol

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
RAMPAGE RACING

post #309 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkedR1Pilot View Post
as of now the guns they are referring o are NOT illegal... they WANT to make them illegal... so calling them illegal weapons at this point is just another way to spin and twist the truth to gain more sympathy for their agenda.. the more the uneducated sheeple hear "illegal weapons" the more likely they are to believe that anyone holding LEGAL firearms are the "criminals"

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

post #310 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Another day above ground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
Looks like someone is trying to make a point

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...fle-scare?lite
What a dumbass!
post #311 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Angry Misogynist

Quote:
There is no Sporting Purpose clause in the constitution. Anyone using that catch phrase is ignorant of the law and has no business being in government.

Yup. It is becoming politically incorrect and even a conspiracy theory to acknowledge that the 2nd Amendment was specifically intended to allow people to protect themselves against other people (foreign and domestic; private and PUBLIC).

"I totally understand O.J...I get it." ~ Hulk Hogan

post #312 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Venom GA state lead.

Quote:

Venom sign-up

RIP Lester

post #313 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclyzm123 View Post
What a dumbass!
Yes and no, all this clamoring around for solutions to the problem and the very place it should have started was with armed guards at schools and they still failed because he walked right in.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

post #314 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:17 AM

this may not be the time or place for this but im curious... got a ton of shit bouncing around in my head and i want your thoughts....

1) what is the endgame here? is it just power hungry american politicians looking to solidify their powerbase and control of the population?

2) is the UN the real "man behind the curtain"? if so... why?

3) will we see UN troops on american soil in the near future? (sounds like a distinct possibility)

sig by petrol

RAMPAGE RACING

post #315 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclyzm123 View Post
What a dumbass!
bad taste? absolutely
bad timing? possibly
point made? FVCK YES

sig by petrol

RAMPAGE RACING

post #316 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
this may not be the time or place for this but im curious... got a ton of shit bouncing around in my head and i want your thoughts....

1) what is the endgame here? is it just power hungry american politicians looking to solidify their powerbase and control of the population?

3) will we see UN troops on american soil in the near future? (sounds like a distinct possibility)
1...yes

2...yes........we are the most heavily armed country on the planet. Armed civilians outnumber our own military IIRC. That bullshit treaty they want to pass is nothing but smoke and mirrors to the main goal of disarming this nation and it's people.

3...they won't be here very long if they do step foot on our soil

IMHO

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

post #317 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Take the red pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleev-les View Post
Anyone that doesn't shoot doesn't understand. Guns scare them and they look at AR's as "military only" and you won't convince them of anything else. Never mind that criminal dirtbags have them. That is what these people do not understand. I'm all for much deeper background checks and erasing the gun show loophole. I'll give them that, you know access to mental health and such. That demon last Friday could have just as easily bought a book on how to make bombs of some sort and made a bunch out of ordinary household supplies and went to the school and lit fuses and killed even more people.
post #318 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post

That bullshit treaty they want to pass is nothing but smoke and mirrors to the main goal of disarming this nation and it's people.

IMHO
for what reason?

sig by petrol

RAMPAGE RACING

post #319 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Venom GA state lead.

Quote:

Power hungry pigs. Control control control. They learned in the UK 1996 that this sort of thing would be possible after a grade school was attacked. Dianne Feinstein was probably spanking her monkey at the thought of all the bills she could try to cram up our asses while this was happening.

Venom sign-up

RIP Lester

post #320 of 3247 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
for what reason?
One world gubment comes to mind but i don't have a solid answer for you

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode