firefighters shot in NY - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
my girlfriend likes girls
 
InkedR1Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 10,598
Send a message via Yahoo to InkedR1Pilot
firefighters shot in NY

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/...tate-new-york/

Quote:
Two firefighters are dead and two others are injured after being shot while responding to a call, according to Webster, N.Y. police.
wanna bet this is yet another false flag shooting designed to gain support for cuomo the anti-gun agenda?


sig by petrol

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
RAMPAGE RACING





Last edited by InkedR1Pilot; 12-24-2012 at 09:48 AM.
InkedR1Pilot is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 09:26 AM
I am the vanilla gorilla!
 
rexmitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The ATX
Posts: 17,626
Another reason a gun ban in NY doesn't work



You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
rexmitchell is offline  
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,357
Why the hell would they do that? There is literally no reason to shoot first responders for a fire... WTF is up with people these days?



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 10:38 AM
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 22,000
Send a message via AIM to WarMachine
With shit like this happening so often now, False flag is the most likely scenario
RIP to the first responders


GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now  
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 10:47 AM
I am the vanilla gorilla!
 
rexmitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The ATX
Posts: 17,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Why the hell would they do that? There is literally no reason to shoot first responders for a fire... WTF is up with people these days?
Guarding their meth lab, wanted the fire to destroy evidence, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App



You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
rexmitchell is offline  
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 21,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmitchell View Post
Guarding their meth lab, wanted the fire to destroy evidence, etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Where'd you see that? I didn't see it in the article



Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline  
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Rebel w/ a Cause
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Yorkistan
Posts: 21,161
Somethings goin on around here and I gotta Get outta Dodge.
JDollaz is offline  
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:07 AM
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 22,000
Send a message via AIM to WarMachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
Somethings goin on around here and I gotta Get outta Dodge.
You considering leaving NY?


GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now  
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Rebel w/ a Cause
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Yorkistan
Posts: 21,161
Id love to, I dont own any property here and my lease is up in the App. only thing keeping me here is Family. But If I can get my girl 100% behind me then I am looking into other options. Thinking PA somewhere in the Woods on some water.
JDollaz is offline  
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:18 AM
I am the vanilla gorilla!
 
rexmitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The ATX
Posts: 17,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Where'd you see that? I didn't see it in the article
Speculation on why people would shoot first responders


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App



You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
rexmitchell is offline  
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:34 AM
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 22,000
Send a message via AIM to WarMachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
Id love to, I dont own any property here and my lease is up in the App. only thing keeping me here is Family. But If I can get my girl 100% behind me then I am looking into other options. Thinking PA somewhere in the Woods on some water.
Its a start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com Free App


GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now  
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:46 AM
The south roads are best roads
 
BeaverPuncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nashville,Tn
Posts: 19,289
Come to Tn we always need northerners to make fun of .


SIG courtesy of the awesome petrol spice
BeaverPuncher is offline  
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:54 AM
Moderator Dictator
 
MANOWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 10,789
They say no shooter yet. Is it possible there was ammo stored in the burning house that got too hot? If you had thousands of rounds going off all off a sudden it could happen. I find the lack of info on a shooter suspect.



PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
MANOWAR is online now  
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
my girlfriend likes girls
 
InkedR1Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 10,598
Send a message via Yahoo to InkedR1Pilot
you can ask questions until youre blue in the face and get nowhere.... take the FACTS not what the media tells you and not conjecture or supposition and you put them all together until you come to a conclusion that makes sense

someone shot firefighters who responded to a fire... it was a classic ambush style shooting.. ask anyone who has ever served in wartime to take a look at the tactics employed by the shooters

firefighters are generally thought of as heroes by most americans... why shoot HEROES? makes no sense right? keep reading...

this shooting happened on christmas eve.. the one holiday in america that has the strongest emotional attatchment by most americans... christmas is generally the HAPPIEST time of year.. AND it happened in new york state.. the state w/ the strictest gun laws on the books and also the state in which the governor is pushing for forced buybacks and door to door confiscation of firearms... oh yeah... and cuomo has also put forth legislation to SUSPEND the 2nd amendment... could you choose a better target or location or situation that would generate a bigger public outcry and swing public opinion in favor of the anti gun agenda? not if you tried

the current administration has said time and time again they will not let a good crisis go to waste because it allows them to do things they otherwise would not have been able to... take it a step further w/ saul alinski in his book rules for radicals saying that if a convenient crisis doesnt happen then MANUFACTURE one.... dead children... now dead firefighters.....

i know i sound fvckin crazy... tinfoil hat shit.... but either ive gone crazy or the whole fvcking world has.... and im REALLY hoping its me whos lost his mind because the alternative..... i WANT someone to tell me im nuts... i WANT someone to give me an explanation that makes sense... the feds came for me once already... i know what kinda shit they do... its happened to me and ive seen the judges and politicians and business owners who have ended up behind the fence when they opposed the govt


sig by petrol

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
RAMPAGE RACING




InkedR1Pilot is offline  
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Rebel w/ a Cause
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Yorkistan
Posts: 21,161
If I don't think ur crazy, does that make me Crazy by default?
JDollaz is offline  
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Rebel w/ a Cause
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Yorkistan
Posts: 21,161
Oh btw, This is how Ny treats Legal Firearms owners...

http://www.lohud.com/interactive/art...nclick_check=1
JDollaz is offline  
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 12:01 PM
You don't impress me.
 
Saphexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkedR1Pilot View Post
you can ask questions until youre blue in the face and get nowhere.... take the FACTS not what the media tells you and not conjecture or supposition and you put them all together until you come to a conclusion that makes sense

someone shot firefighters who responded to a fire... it was a classic ambush style shooting.. ask anyone who has ever served in wartime to take a look at the tactics employed by the shooters

firefighters are generally thought of as heroes by most americans... why shoot HEROES? makes no sense right? keep reading...

this shooting happened on christmas eve.. the one holiday in america that has the strongest emotional attatchment by most americans... christmas is generally the HAPPIEST time of year.. AND it happened in new york state.. the state w/ the strictest gun laws on the books and also the state in which the governor is pushing for forced buybacks and door to door confiscation of firearms... oh yeah... and cuomo has also put forth legislation to SUSPEND the 2nd amendment... could you choose a better target or location or situation that would generate a bigger public outcry and swing public opinion in favor of the anti gun agenda? not if you tried

the current administration has said time and time again they will not let a good crisis go to waste because it allows them to do things they otherwise would not have been able to... take it a step further w/ saul alinski in his book rules for radicals saying that if a convenient crisis doesnt happen then MANUFACTURE one.... dead children... now dead firefighters.....

i know i sound fvckin crazy... tinfoil hat shit.... but either ive gone crazy or the whole fvcking world has.... and im REALLY hoping its me whos lost his mind because the alternative..... i WANT someone to tell me im nuts... i WANT someone to give me an explanation that makes sense... the feds came for me once already... i know what kinda shit they do... its happened to me and ive seen the judges and politicians and business owners who have ended up behind the fence when they opposed the govt
Yep. This all sounds legit to me. Seriously. When the govt needs something done, they certainly aren't above manipulating how people think about a certain topic.

THEOS DRACONIS
Nobody said life was easy. Dig your claws into the bedrock, turn against the hurricane and STAND.
Saphexus is offline  
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
................
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Harrington Maine
Posts: 4,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkedR1Pilot View Post
you can ask questions until youre blue in the face and get nowhere.... take the FACTS not what the media tells you and not conjecture or supposition and you put them all together until you come to a conclusion that makes sense

someone shot firefighters who responded to a fire... it was a classic ambush style shooting.. ask anyone who has ever served in wartime to take a look at the tactics employed by the shooters

firefighters are generally thought of as heroes by most americans... why shoot HEROES? makes no sense right? keep reading...

this shooting happened on christmas eve.. the one holiday in america that has the strongest emotional attatchment by most americans... christmas is generally the HAPPIEST time of year.. AND it happened in new york state.. the state w/ the strictest gun laws on the books and also the state in which the governor is pushing for forced buybacks and door to door confiscation of firearms... oh yeah... and cuomo has also put forth legislation to SUSPEND the 2nd amendment... could you choose a better target or location or situation that would generate a bigger public outcry and swing public opinion in favor of the anti gun agenda? not if you tried

the current administration has said time and time again they will not let a good crisis go to waste because it allows them to do things they otherwise would not have been able to... take it a step further w/ saul alinski in his book rules for radicals saying that if a convenient crisis doesnt happen then MANUFACTURE one.... dead children... now dead firefighters.....

i know i sound fvckin crazy... tinfoil hat shit.... but either ive gone crazy or the whole fvcking world has.... and im REALLY hoping its me whos lost his mind because the alternative..... i WANT someone to tell me im nuts... i WANT someone to give me an explanation that makes sense... the feds came for me once already... i know what kinda shit they do... its happened to me and ive seen the judges and politicians and business owners who have ended up behind the fence when they opposed the govt
The ends justify the means

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Motorcycle.com Free App
lobsterhound is offline  
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 12:59 PM
I am the vanilla gorilla!
 
rexmitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The ATX
Posts: 17,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
Oh btw, This is how Ny treats Legal Firearms owners...

http://www.lohud.com/interactive/art...nclick_check=1

Seems like a map of which houses not to rob . I think I'd want to be on that list


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App



You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
rexmitchell is offline  
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Oh yeah!
 
Judah Ben-Hur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
Oh btw, This is how Ny treats Legal Firearms owners...

http://www.lohud.com/interactive/art...nclick_check=1
I wonder how the old dot on the map thing would go over for homes with abortions. You would have the ACLU all over your hide.

Judah Ben-Hur is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome