Lets Make America Great Again - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

 545Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Hope is what makes us Human.
 
Benocehcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Azores,Portugal
Posts: 7,604
Lets Make America Great Again

Lets unit, a make America the most powerful country in the world


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
“Not every legend is a myth, some are flesh and blood. Some legends walk among us, but they aren’t born, they’re built. Legends are made from iron & sweat, mind and muscle, blood and vision and victory. Legends are champions, they grow, they win, they conquer"
Benocehcap is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 08:33 PM
My R1 beats me.
 
SaMaKiSss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 126
Unbelievable that the whole world is laughing at the country because such a clown has made it that far and yet some people believe in him! Maybe time to ask yourself why the whole world is laughing at that... Yeah, let's have him elected and wait a couple of years to realize what a joke he's made of this country and his voters, I can not wait!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SaMaKiSss; 01-28-2017 at 09:33 AM.
SaMaKiSss is offline  
post #3 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Plastic surgery pending
 
thesoapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 5,048
No amount of alcohol seems to be making me happy.
milheim05 and kennyuscg like this.
thesoapster is offline  
post #4 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 09:35 PM
R1, art of engineering
 
Halo_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,016
And markets are tanking around the world
rocket r1 likes this.
Halo_2 is offline  
post #5 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 10:13 PM
I eat my R1
 
yamaharandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,976
I think its safe to call it for trump at this time. Hes too far ahead in michigan for hillary to catch up i think. The news seem to think its hers but i just dont see it. Hes even further ahead in wisconsin than he is in michigan. 2 traditionally solid blue states. Shes done.
johnnymac511 likes this.

Last edited by yamaharandy; 11-08-2016 at 10:28 PM.
yamaharandy is offline  
post #6 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 22,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
And markets are tanking around the world
Markets always tank election night, don't they?
RedDevil154 likes this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1-016 Venom Squadron
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gearheaded is offline  
post #7 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 11:14 PM
I love the streets
 
Thejman1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaKiSss View Post
Unbelievable that the whole world is laughing at the country because such a clown has made it that far and yet some people believe in him! Maybe time to ask yourself why the whole world is laughing at that... Yeah, let's have him elected and wait a couple of years to realize what a joke he's made of this country and his voters, I can not wait!
So you wish your country to get worse just to see trump look bad that's pretty evil.you call him a clown but here's a guy who had no inside connections no years of practice in politics out smart the Clinton political machine Obama and with all their money and supporters he was out gunned way way outspent a complete underdog and he may have won the presidency and somebody with the ability to do all of that you wish to fail give him a chance he may actually do something for working.
Thejman1000 is online now  
post #8 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 11:23 PM
My R1 beats me.
 
SaMaKiSss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejman1000 View Post
So you wish your country to get worse just to see trump look bad that's pretty evil.
Please spot the irony in my statement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejman1000 View Post
you call him a clown but here's a guy who had no inside connections no years of practice in politics out smart the Clinton political machine Obama.
Yes, he is a clown and a big one, I don't think he outsmarted anybody but more like "outdumbed" his supporters! Crazy to think that a pseudo candidate with no real political plan whatsoever, only a big mouth and big debts will more likely to be our next president, it really makes me question the intelligence level of our country... Sad day for the American history.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SaMaKiSss is offline  
post #9 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 11:54 PM
R1, art of engineering
 
Halo_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Markets always tank election night, don't they?
No they dont and not the level they have globally

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaKiSss View Post
Yes, he is a clown and a big one, I don't think he outsmarted anybody but more like "outdumbed" his supporters! Crazy to think that a pseudo candidate with no real political plan whatsoever, only a big mouth and big debts will more likely to be our next president, it really makes me question the intelligence level of our country... Sad day for the American history.
Halo_2 is offline  
post #10 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Hope is what makes us Human.
 
Benocehcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Azores,Portugal
Posts: 7,604
THANK YOU TO ALL LOVING AMERICANS. IM SO HAPPY!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cyclepsycho7 likes this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
“Not every legend is a myth, some are flesh and blood. Some legends walk among us, but they aren’t born, they’re built. Legends are made from iron & sweat, mind and muscle, blood and vision and victory. Legends are champions, they grow, they win, they conquer"
Benocehcap is online now  
post #11 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 12:22 AM
I love the streets
 
Thejman1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benocehcap View Post
THANK YOU TO ALL LOVING AMERICANS. IM SO HAPPY!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your welcome
cyclepsycho7 likes this.
Thejman1000 is online now  
post #12 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 12:26 AM
I love the streets
 
Thejman1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
No they dont and not the level they have globally



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHNk0-7hW3U
Because they know shits about to change no more America sending money other places especialy the UN time to build ourselves up again.
cyclepsycho7 likes this.
Thejman1000 is online now  
post #13 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 12:31 AM
My R1 beats me.
 
SaMaKiSss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benocehcap View Post
THANK YOU TO ALL LOVING AMERICANS. IM SO HAPPY!!
Now seat back, get some popcorn and enjoy the country sinking as the division within us and with the rest of the world grows, then you can be proud of it because you contributed to it.
iamzombie likes this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SaMaKiSss is offline  
post #14 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 12:39 AM
I eat my R1
 
NoExpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ontario, CA 91762
Posts: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaKiSss View Post
Now seat back, get some popcorn and enjoy the country sinking as the division within us and with the rest of the world grows, then you can be proud of it because you contributed to it.
And Hillary was going to dive right in and fix all this... right.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NoExpert is offline  
post #15 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 12:47 AM
My R1 beats me.
 
SaMaKiSss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExpert View Post
And Hillary was going to dive right in and fix all this... right.
I am no supporter of Hillary either but at least the rest of the world wouldn't turn their backs on us if she had been elected. But again, just give it a couple of years and tears will come down from everybody.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SaMaKiSss is offline  
post #16 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 01:01 AM
I eat my R1
 
NoExpert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ontario, CA 91762
Posts: 1,096
We've had our share of ass clown presidents, I'm sure we'll survive Trump.
cyclepsycho7 and Juantwo like this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NoExpert is offline  
post #17 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 01:13 AM
Save a life, grope your wife!
 
hooligan998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Chester, VA
Posts: 1,253
At least when I bitch about this president you racists can't call me racist. So **** you.
bsgesch and Juantwo like this.
hooligan998 is offline  
post #18 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 02:12 AM
I eat my R1
 
yamaharandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,976
America isnt great again. Hows that change working out for ya?

The elections are rigged. Its a rigged system.

Last edited by yamaharandy; 11-09-2016 at 02:16 AM.
yamaharandy is offline  
post #19 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 02:54 AM
I eat my R1
 
yamaharandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,976
yamaharandy is offline  
post #20 of 1020 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 03:23 AM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 22,511
Because the markets won't bounce back.... I mean historically and all, they've never bounced back, ever
cyclepsycho7 and RedDevil154 like this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1-016 Venom Squadron
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gearheaded is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome