Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Best price for Gilles Tooling

8K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  TSTagent 
#1 ·
Like the title says, does anyone have a line on a place to order Gilles tooling parts at a good price. I'm looking to purchase the Mue2 rear sets. Not sure if they are even available yet. Just wanna see if anyone has a good line on them.

#2 · (Edited)
I sure wish we could see more of their products here in the US. I really don't think there is a stocking distributor for their products here in the US.

Remember, you can order direct from Gilles but if you have a warranty issue or need replacement parts you are then dealing with an overseas business...Caveat Emptor!!

You might give Yamaha USA a call and find out if the rumors are true of the exclusive that Yamaha Euro parts have will be dropped soon. The Mue2 rear sets are available only thru the Euro Yamaha dealers at this time.

#9 ·
We sell Gilles Tooling products and have them in stock. We have received a limited quantity of the 2015 R1 rearsets and plan to put them on our website in the next few days. Stay tuned!

If you are EXTREMELY interested and want to purchase now, I can send you a custom invoice. The cost is $599.99 + Shipping. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.