Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

2015 R1 Mirror Spacers? Anything available?

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  JLeosnow 
#1 ·
Hello,
Has anyone seen any manufacturers making mirror spacers for the stock mirrors to extend them out a bit to make them more useable on the street? Ideal would be a billet alumumin spacer in black to match the current mirror, making it physically almost un-noticeable.

Please inform!

Thanks,
-John

#4 ·
I went and looked around myself and bought the one from the UK yamaha site. LOL.

Cost was. £73.19 GBP...Iono what that translate to for USD...So, I hope paypal translated it properly. LOL.

#3 ·
I know this one is a few months old but I just ordered a set of these from yamabits website in the UK. They're a little pricey but I'm a pretty big guy and I'm tired of trying to look around my shoulders in the mirrors. They were $108 USD shipped. I guess we'll see if that extra 22mm on each side helps! I'll post up some photos when they're on.

#8 ·
Thanks for the pics Doc. Please be sure to post up some pics of them installed and let us know your feedback on if they work well! I'll be curious to see a front view of the bike with them installed!

Thanks,
-John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.