Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

A workable solution to what Yamaha calls mirrors

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Juantwo 
#1 ·
Rizoma Veloce bellissimo! VERY happy with the look and the stellar quality.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
I modded the LED running markers in the front to work as blinkers. Rizoma makes Veloce mirrors with winkers but if you think the ones I got w/o winkers were expensive, wait until you see the price of the ones with signals. When shopping, the price you see is each, not a pair. Then you have to buy the special bike-specific mounting hardware. It adds up!

I bought mine from Paige at PJ Parts. Everything for around $350 shipped. Cheaper than anybody else by at least $50 and those guys were quoting 2-4 weeks and charging for shipping. There's very few Rizoma dealers in the states. It took less than two weeks coming from Italy. Paige is a peach! I'll put up a few more pics when I get some good light. I really do love these mirrors :smlove2::smlove2:

#19 ·
I have purchase Rizoma products from her too. She's amazing person to deal with :kiss:

To bad they're not carrying Rizoma products anymore

#21 ·
Dunno, they are sweet looking (as are all things rizoma), but the price is just crazy (as with all things rizoma, lol).

I looked at getting a set for my 07 and they were something like $730 CDN, with shipping and taxes. Call me cheap, but for a set of mirrors, that is a bit much :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.