Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Blaster X tailight?

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Yellow60thR1 
#1 ·
Anyone have one of these ? How's the fit when on the bike? Do you like it ? I do like the idea of a flashing or strobe when braking. Anything to catch the car behind you attention!!

#3 ·
Install was a breeze. Fitment is better than perfect. It's a plug n play install so no wire splicing. Got mine from MotoMillion, who is a member on the Forum. Great service, excellent product!!

#6 · (Edited)
I love my CustomLED Blaster-X. It's bright and the strobe effects only happens in the beginning when you hit the brakes, it's to give that vision attention aide to those behind you alerting them you are braking. Also there's no programmer to make it any brighter as it is already brighter than the sun. The programmer stuff is just to hook up so you and parking lot pimp with cool strobe modes.

Here are pictures from my builds page. no night time pictures though.

Installed

#7 ·
I was one of the first to buy one. It's the best integrated tail light available for our bikes hands down. Install was a breeze and I haven't even had to think about it since.

Buy it now!

#17 ·
There is a toggle switch for an extra "programming wire" that you attach to a ground. The toggle basically changes if the wire is grounded or not. If you only need to program the light, you could just touch the programming wire to a ground, and then remove it, to do the programming operations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.