Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

16's shipping yet ?

28K views 322 replies 37 participants last post by  trussmark 
#1 ·
Anyone seen or heard of 16 R1's on the floor yet?

#6 ·
sounds right, I heard shipping form Japan end of jan, so Late Feb/March makes sense I guess

#8 ·
???? Am I missing something?

#15 ·
Mine was ordered in Nov, just checked today and dealer spoke to rep, looks like March delivery.
5 star dealers supposedly are higher in the pecking order for allocations, we'll see.

#26 ·
Subscribing. Waiting on my 60th here in Massachusetts with a February ship date from the Yamaha order entry allotment screen. Stopped by the dealer on my Scrambler yesterday to see if there were any news. Nothing yet. I'll be interested to know when news of arrivals starts to pop.

tlrskunk - Nice 60th anniversary replica race bodywork.

#29 ·
checked on mine to day in Canada, looks like March/April. Doesn't look like anything has it NA warehouses yet

#34 ·
I've been told this month but haven't received a VIN number yet so not sure if it's true or not. I leave for an army school down south and would like to take it with me to get some street miles on it before I race it. Can't do that if it hasn't shown up yet.

#36 ·
I was told today,April-June :(

#53 ·
Nothing we can do but wait I guess gonna look it over real good when it comes in thowe see if there's any signs it was taken apart and put back together might be a sight for me to wait another year who knows next they might recal the frame lol.paronoid I guess bad experience with a cbr1000rr?

#54 ·
So I just spoke with my dealer and he said he believes its just a rumor for the delay. He said looks like the first shipment is still scheduled for this month and usually if it was changed anything more then 30 days yamaha would tell the dealers. So fingers crossed they will be on time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.