Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Swedish R1M street/track build

7K views 36 replies 16 participants last post by  SBK Unlimited 
#1 ·
Guess this could be a bit fun, when I was going too run all stock for at least one summer.. But the track days keep building up so the mods needs too start:)
This is how the bike looks at the moment

Akraprovic slip on
FT ECU (unrestricted map)
Yamaha sliders
Cleaned rear
Yamaha fotpins

What's too come

Lacomoto race fairings
GB engine covers
Stompgrips
Lacomoto rear carbon hugger
Gilles tooling brake/clutch levers
Akraprovic y-link

Thanks too Superbikeunlimited they could fix the shipping too sweden for decent money!
And Lacomoto for filling in with the race fairings:)

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
How does the unrestricted map work for your current setup. Did you remove EXUP? I also have the Akra slip-on. EXUP is still installed. I have the FT ECU link cable and software. But I didn't install it yet. Long term I will tune it on a dyno, but I will wait until I made all the mods. I also have a Kit ECU on order. Should arrive in Aug. But I am not sure , if I am going to installed it. I might sell it.

#16 ·
HELP NEEDED

Im getting crazy!
I cant flash my ecu, connected everything and so on, but all i get is failed:no respons.. ive checked the wirings 2-3 times now, and seems too be okay.
have some had same problem and can say why i get it?!
posted too ftecu support but heard nutting so i posted today again too maybe get a answer?

I get green light when i connect usb cabel and its when i try too write ecu, it says connected and then change for connection the no respons
fast help is needed :)

#18 ·
Found the problem with The flash, the red cable didn't connect fully:)
So that's fixed and running graves cat removal map, runs great!

Today some more candy dropped in?

Will be mounting them later today, and prob use the race shifting:)

Attachments

#21 ·
did you install your decat pipe? Would you mind showing me some side pics of your bike with the lacomoto race fairings on and the full akra decat setup?

Just trying to see how that might look on mine when I install the bellypan. ( since its made to cover the oem cat as well...)

#22 ·
Yes right now I have the akra decat system on:) but not the race fairings, sorry m8:/
All Gilles parts are ordered directly true Yamaha!
And the rear set fits like a glove, and very easy too mount, and you get the exact fit you want pretty easy :)
Race shifting was something new, Lill wired the first 20-30km but now it feels natural.. Will see what happens when you have too shift more panic ?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.