Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Georgia R1

471 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  APO2112 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and my new (to me) 2014 R1. I'm not new to the scene, I have owned a 04 and 07 R1 in the past and I have used this forum ALOT for guidance in the past. However, I never got around to registering with the forum until now, better late then never right? I currently live just outside of Augusta, GA, so If anyone on the forums lives within the area, I'd love to meet up and meet some new friends. As for the bike, I just rolled over to 5k miles and I'm rocking out the yamaha extended warranty until 2020. So far the mods include: Yoshi TRC-D slip ons, fender delete, flush mount turns, smoked third brake light, shortly levers, graves bar ends, smoked windscreen, techspec tank grips, and hopefully more to come shortly. Well I keep this short, I cant wait to get to know everyone and to learn as much as I can from all the great riders here

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome, I'm up around Athens. Beautiful bike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.