Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

My 2014 R1 From Detroit, MI

487 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  novusB 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, last summer I purchased a 2014 R1 with 0 miles from a dealer, riding has become such an imperative part of my life due to my career and company I work for. I've never joined any type of forums for a car or motorcycle that I've owned, but I absolutely love my R1 and want to get help and learn as much about it as I can. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice sticker. :laugh:

I am relatively new to forums as well. Hell...even the Internet. :laughing:

I didn't even get my 1st email address until 2011. :roll:

#5 ·
I'm only 25 but I've been on the internet since I was 9, started programming when I was 11.

:hellobye

I'm from Farmington, where are you at?
I'm from Macomb, we should definitely hook up. Had 2 deaths last year so I've been trying to stay away from detroit, I used to rip up i75 with the boys but it's just gotten way too dangerous. We ripped on 696 but it has way too many state boys on it now. I just like to chill, been going more north recently. Took the bike over to grand rapids last fall, my sister goes to school there.

LOL nice #sticker
Haha thanks, debating putting a few more on it, I like the clean look though, so not going to be over doing the stickers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.