Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

C/O and X/O Nominations.

7K views 105 replies 17 participants last post by  greenstreak9205 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to recent events we have found ourselves in need of leaders for the Squadron. I'd like to thank Rorytsm and InkedR1Pilot for all their selfless service over the past years. They've done a great job with everything and have helped us become a great crew of guys.

Due to life getting in the way, it seems we have found ourselves in need of some volunteers to serve as C/O and X/O for next year with the terms starting a little earlier than usual to keep some continuity while we change over. There are no pressing matters to attend to and before I was C/O, we were without one for years.

The rules for the Squad are posted in the stickies and we have a member list as well. Anyone on the member list is welcome to throw their hat in the ring for the vote. Please post here if you are willing to volunteer for the responsibilities of C/O or X/O. Responsibilities are listed in the rules section. Rules can be changed by the C/O and X/O. Lets not get in a hurry and have 2-3 weeks to get nominations and 2 weeks for a vote. If this seems unreasonable, PM DanQ or myself and we can talk it over. I'm not in charge of anything, just trying to get things together. I'm NOT volunteering. JAFO only.

C/O Volunteers
Z064Life
Greenstreak

X/O Volunteers
Z064life
Greenstreak

State Lead
Tad158-Indiana

State co lead

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Normally I would be happy to volunteer for something but my horizon for living in the Mid-West at this time is May due to graduating and finding work. If there is a need for an IN state lead in the case of the CO or XO not being from IN, then I could fill that role for the time being. Good luck and than you to Rory and Inked for their service thus far.

If we can nominate others, I would say Chris (zo6) and PJ (greenstreak) would be good candidates for either job.

#8 ·
Thanks Rory and Inked. You too Jason. :thumbup

I'll second, third, whatever the vote number is for them. I'm not volunteering for anything given recent events in my life as well. While I'll most likely find myself still here in MN over the next few months. I could easily be moving out of the region within a year's time.

#9 · (Edited)
+1 nomination for each "retard" from this guy :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#10 ·
We are not voting in this thread....we are nominating people.

#19 ·
Fixed lol :thumbup:

#11 ·
:lol

I say it's a done deal. Voting done even before nomination is finished. :fact

#12 ·
:no...we still need to decide which one we want to give nonexistent power to....:crash

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
#13 ·
CO = PJ
XO = Chris (z06)

PJ bought some parts from me. So, he gets the nod. If Ric nominates himself, then he'd get it because he bought more from me. :crash

#16 ·
I talked with him about it, it does not seem as serious as once was thought, but he is still going to lay low....:dunno, hard to know what will really happen. I will leave the detail for him to reveal if he wants to.

#17 ·
While we are at it, I nominate SmallTrack for The IL state lead....We need nominations for OH, MI, MN, IA, NE, SD, ND ....

How about SS lead for NE.....?

#25 ·
:thumbup

Good to see you post up again. If all is well, I have no complaints about you continuing on.

#87 ·
Hahaha she loves the attention, so she'd be down :thumbup:

#39 ·
The nominations for OH state lead went away with the purge....
Hawaiian for OH...Shawn.

#54 ·
Alright, so what was the decision then?

Jason = Acting CO until votes
Inked = XO

?

If so, close this down until later?

#61 ·
Save up now for the injuries and time off. It's how I roll now.
30+ days PTO, 5 personal days off, and I have STD/LTD if things really get bad.

But, I have to look at the following for this year:

10 days in CA
CMP trackday
5 days on the East Coast (Richmond/Quantico, VA)
Hunting
Possible week in CO

I need more vacation and more money. :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.